002

''we're here'' kurt said stopping the car out of my apartment.

''great, thanks'' i said handing him some money.

''wait! can i... uh. have your phone... number?'' he asked me.

''look... i don't really give my number away, but i can give you my instagram?'' i said trying to avoid the whole situation.

''uh. sure!'' he said handing me his phone with instagram open.

''there you go...'' i said and returned his phone, making my way inside my apartment.

kurts pov:

'there's no way' i thought to myself as i looked at her following. '250k! she's a content creator, like me! now there's no way she can reject me. i mean ill also get a following soon!' i thought as i followed her and got back to work.

back at home i cheked my phone once again. as i saw a notification that @kurtsworld96 had followed me my eyes wide opened. 'he really did that...' i thought as i followed him back and checked out his profile. he really wanted what i didn't... a following. i mean he has been posting for years and still only has 6 followers, that doesn't even make sense. damn i'm actually starting to feel bad for him, i think as i get a message from kurtsworld96.

kurt:

hey, it's me kurt! the spree driver from earlier, you remember me right?

y/n:

yeah, yeah so you're done with work already?

kurt:

yes! i was wondering if you'd like me to take you out... you know like a date

y/n:

oh sure

kurt:

great ill pick you up in 30. goodbye!

well, i was now going on a date, i thought to myself as i got out of bed to get ready.