Waiting

The beagle sat impatiently in his cell.

Fleegle huffed irritability, this was NOT how he wanted to spend today's day causing mischief!

It was simple: steal all of the cheese and crackers at the mart, glue down all of the pins at the bowling alley, and spray paint: "Vocaloid is overrated" all over Peter Potamus's house.

But OF COURSE that goodie two hooves: El Kabong had to ruin his and the gang's fun!

Fleegle then rubbed the small bruise on the side of his head and growled.

He wasn't sure how a simple guitar could pack such a punch, part of him reconsidered Drooper's idea with the wet spaghetti.

But now all he could do was wait alone in the single cell while Mayor Huckleberry Hound was deciding the punishment, the usual routine.

But for some reason today was... different, usually when The Banana Splits were in a holding cell they were usually all kept together so they could be monitored easily, but currently Fleegle was in a cell in a different room separate from his gang.

He wasn't sure why separate from his bandmates this time but the answer was soon coming as he heard the rattling of keys and the sound of the door creaking opening and saw Touche Turtle standing at the front.

"Umm.." The Turtle nervously spoke.

"Mayor said he wanted to see and talk with you personally" Touche said as he motioned for Fleegle to come with him.

The Gang leader gave an annoyed grunt but seeing there was no point in arguing followed the Sheriff out of the Cell as the two made their way to the town Office.

Surely what this was about wasn't that big of a deal.

Right?