The Second

Today was a rather hot day in the town of Jellystone.

Laughter of children could be heard in the backyard of the house belonging to Dave Doggie or known by his resident nickname: "Doggie Daddy."

Currently he was in the backyard of his house relaxing in a lawn chair while carefully watching his Daughter: Augie Doggie as she was playing with her friends: Yakky and Shagg.

The three friends were currently playing with a lawn sprinkler seeing if they could spray a larger amount of water by standing on the hose.

Usually to most people it would just seem just like normal fun for children, although to most eyes they wouldn't seem to know the DANGER of the activity.

The hose's water could heat up from under the sun and burn his daughter!, there could be deadly snakes hiding in the grass, or even a UFO-

"Daddy!" Doggie Daddy heard his little princess call out, running to him.

The father was startled as he quickly leapt off his chair and leaned down to his daughter.

"Y-Yes Sweetie?" Doggie Daddy asked the younger dog.

Augie had pointed over the fence, where the front yard was.

"Who's car is that?"

Confused, he looked where his daughter was pointing and sure enough there was a car in the driveway.

Then he heard knocking on the wooden door of the gate, he assured his daughter as she went back to play with her friends.

Doggie Daddy went towards the gate and unlocked the gate revealing the town sheriffs: Touche Turtle, Yippee, Yappee, and Yahooey.

The Dachshund was slightly shocked that the Sheriffs were here, what could this be about?, was this about what he downloaded?

"Excuse me." Touche spoke up.

"Are you Mr... Daddy?" The Turtle had asked the father.

Doggie Daddy wasn't sure if he should correct him on the name but nodded yes.

"I'm going to need you to come with me." Touche had said.

"What!" The Father had thought, was he being arrested?

Yippee saw the shocked look in Doggie Daddy and assured him that he was not in any legal trouble.

"We just need you to come to Town Hall,  Mayor Huckleberry wants to discuss something important with you."

Doggie Daddy began to relax, "O-Oh well I guess I could come but what about the kids?" he asked looking back at the kids. Currently a terrified Yakky was sitting in a cooler at the bottom of a makeshift ramp where a excited Augie and Shagg were behind her with a blocked hose.

Touche grabbed The Father's paw, "Don't worry, the other Sheriffs will watch them" he said while bringing him towards the Car

"Yeah! We'l- wait what?" Yahooey said while Touche hurried Doggie Daddy into the Car and drove off.

The rest of the Sheriffs just stared while they heard the sound of Yakky's screams as the hose's water propelled her into the sky. 

Thanks for reading!

Comments are appreciated. UWU

And yes I headcanon Doggie Daddy's real name to be Dave.