Victim I : Laurie

10 July 20XX.

10:16 AM

I saw her at her house with his boyfriend eating breakfast. Maybe they don't see me but im really near the house. Behind for more accurate. His boyfriend go to work using his new Black Mercedes C Class Cabriolet. I don't what is his job but he look rich.

11:23 AM

I'm still at this place. Somehow she don't see me. This was fun, while it last. A car came, but its not hers boyfriend car. This is an orange Lamborghini Huracan. She come out with a pretty dresses and a make up. Look like somebody cheat. I quickly take a picture. I saw they go. I quickly enter the house from the window that doesn't lock. Looking at the area of surrounding for couple of hour. Then I go back home.

5:56 PM

I'm back to this house after I finish print the pictures. There still no one here and I'm not hiding. I'm just standing here, waiting for someone to come.

6:15 PM

Looks like her boyfriend come first, he ask why I'm standing in front of his house. I just ask that this house is pretty, so I look at it. Then I talk about his car then ask what his job is. He say he just a teacher. But no teacher will ever have this kind of car. So, I say goodbye to him and go back home.

8:45 PM

I look them at the window. Making love, is it fun? Seems boring to me. Maybe im not at the peek yet. Ah, he finished fast. Maybe like 7 minutes. This is why she cheated on him.

10:23 PM

Looks like the men go outside, where do he wanna go? For work he said? No one work this hour.... And yet I'm stalking them here, this is work. Well I followed him then.

10:40 PM

Isn't this a Gay club? Why do he go here? Well this men has a body of a feminine body thought. Enter but no pictures. Well I don't care, I go in. I don't find him at first until I saw him at the pool. Everyone throw money at him. So this is his job, interesting. Let me have a picture.

1:12 AM

He go back home after got Gangbang by a lot of rich ass guy. I don't know why I look but I have a good damn pictures.

11 July 20XX

6:00 AM

She is looking outside the window, gladly I'm dressing all black, maybe she don't saw me. Looks like it.

10:00 AM

Same routine. Hers boyfriend go to work and  she go to somewhere. I quickly put her picture with the guys at the their bed then followed her.

11:01 AM

This place is really far. This look like a hotel. Are they doing what I'm thinking? Well who know. They clapping their hand inside the room. Kinda fun. I knock and put his boyfriend gays pictures infront of the door and run.

7:00 PM

They are fighting each other, this is like a movie. Sure thing this is the boring love movie ever but it's okay then nothing. Looks like he left the house and drive away. The girl crying and call her other guy.

8:15 PM

They making love longer then I expected. This is boring, I should kill them now but I don't want to show off that much. I go home.

12 July 20XX

10:15 AM

That guy still doesn't come back home. Well after they fighting each other yesterday sure thing he don't want to go back home. That girl as always, go to that hotel again. Well time to go inside the house.

12:15 AM

I'm finish putting a trap for them. Well sort of. For my calculations she will enter the house first and she will alway go to the toilet. I put a rope that she will trip and fall head first at the sink. She will not die that way thats why I tape a knife at the sink. Some mess will happen.

6:50 PM

She come back. I'm hide at the closet. She come to my trap and BOM. The trap work! A knife is in her head! This look amazing. Ah her other boyfriend want to come in. Looks like 2 bird in one stone. He come to the toilet and see what inside. He want to throw up but I manage to stab his back, a couple of time. That way the floor isn't dirty with the puke. I have her gay boyfriend finger print and put it on the knife.

13 July 20XX

11:56 AM

His boyfriend came after I manage to call him many time! The timing also good, after a minute or so the police will also came. Well, this is my goodbye to this family. See you guys again.