Bad dream

Hi guys I'm so sorry for the lack of updates I promise much more is coming!

I hope you guys enjoy this part and also I made it much longer than before.

Chapter 7

Of course I didn't hear the police officer so I stared at the young lady in confusion. After that I relised that my hearing aids weren't with me so I put them on and asked the lady to repeat what she said. "Are you ok?" she asks with a worrying face. "Are you kidding me?? How can I be ok after realizing that freak is following me!!!" I say and with no hesitation point at the black thing that is still staring into my soul. The lady looks at the "thing" I am pointing to and looks very worrying back at me. "Ok ma'am I'm gonna need you to come in questioning with me" I go with her while my legs are shaking like I'm about to fall. I sit on the chair, the bright light is hitting my eyes, making them look red. I feel a shiver down my spine and I start shaking like I'm about to go to prison. "So when did you start seeing this creature?" the lady asks while looking me up and down. "Like a month ago" I reply confusingly. "And how do you fell when its around?" at this point I think the lady is asking me this just to make fun of me later but I guess I do need to reply with something. "I feel shivers, a weird breeze on my neck, like someone is watching me, I get head and b-"        "bellyaches, heavy eyes, nausea, dizziness" the lady says while having sort of a woring look. " H- How did you know?"        "I see it too" I have a very shocked and surprised look on my face. "Besides that, did you have any weird things happen to you?"      "Y-  Yes actually today I came here because I went to my parents home and the bathroom light was on. I was very confused because  no one lived there anymore for like 3 months. I went in the bathroom and I immediately panicked. There was blood on the mirror and hand prints on the wall. Also on the mirror I saw the black figure again and after it disappeared I saw a text saying *its too late to run, now watch the sun turn into darkness* in red paint" 

After talking to the lady I got home. While sitting on the couch I thought about what she said. "If you see it again just try and fight it". I tried to go to sleep but that sentence kept playing in my mind.

I couldn't sleep all night. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. The light was off and the blood was gone. Maybe I scarred it? But that was very far away from the actual truth. 

So that was it for today!! I hope you liked it <333