Chapter Ten

I rest my head on my hand groaning. This stupid equation doesnt even make any sense.. my earbuds are dead so I can't even relax! God I hate Math and how the fuck do I find X!?

My pen makes a loud snap as it hits the wall. I rub my face as I feel a big grey cloud forming in my head. My head turns as I look at the door, seeing Moonbyul walking in with a look of slight suprise plastered onto her face.

"Sorry.. Did I come at the wrong time..?"

Moonbyul is in my room..

MOONBYUL IS IN MY ROOM!

What! Why! My room is such a mess! She can't be here right now! Why is she even here!? Hwasa is out with Wheein!

"You okay Yn.?"

I look up at her as she just witnessed me internally freak out.

"Uh.. Yeah.. Sorry the dorm is messy.."

Moonbyul looks around as she sits on my bed, not bothered by the mess.

"Mine is too, so don't worry"

SHE'S SAT ON MY BED!

What is happening! Is this a dream!? Stop fucking with me God I will kill you!

"So.. What are you here for exactly..?"

Moonbyuls gazes shifts onto me, her deep brown eyes meeting mine.

"I came to see you"

I bite my lip subtly thinking. She came here.. To see me..?

"What are you working on? You seem to be struggling.."

I sigh looking back at my work not wanting to be reminded of the shit show that is my Math knowledge.

"Just stupid Math homework not making sense.."

Moonbyul nods softly, everyone understands how Math can be. Her eyes wander off me as she drifts into thought.

"Why have you been ignoring me..?"

I gulp embarrassed as I never thought this day would come.. I look at her and I frown seeing she is genuinely upset.

"I.. I've been ignoring you because.. I.. I like you.. More than a normal friend.."

I stare at my lap fiddling with my fingers out of habit, anxious for how she will reply to that.

"It doesn't feel like you do.. Ignoring me, avoiding me, dismissing me.. You make me feel like you hate me.."

My heart shatters hearing how she actually feels. I stare as she sniffles slightly trying to make it not obvious, she's pretty bad at keeping it quiet.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know you felt like that.. I just didn't think you liked me that much.."

"I love you"

I state at her in disbelief. She loves me..?

She loves me..

But she makes out with girls on a daily she can't possibly love me right?

"But.. You kiss and make out with all those other girls.."

"Because you won't get out of my head.. I was in denial, I thought it couldn't possibly be love.. So I tried to distract myself. I get many girls around here anyways so it wasn't that hard but you would always come back. So.. I had to have a taste.. And it was too good to be true.. I thought you would never love me so I continued but.. Deep down I knew you were the one.."

My face goes bright red at her words.. She really does love me..
The way she talked about me.. I.. I can't believe she actually loves me..

"When I came back this year I knew I was straight but.. You have changed that.. I don't know who I am anymore.."

"You don't need to know. Not right now. And maybe not ever. But I will always be there for you"

A blush spreads across my cheeks as I smile softly.. Over an hour has gone by and I still haven't finished my Math homework.

I sigh getting up and I flop on my bed next to Moonbyul earning a quiet giggle from her perfect lips. That was so cute..

"I can help with your math if you want?"

I shake my head not wanting to put any of my burdens onto her.

"No it's alright, I'll suffer"

I grin sitting up as she let's out a louder laugh. She's so pretty.. We stare for a while.. I watch her hand as it slowly moves and rests on my cheek.

I don't think I've wanted anything more than this..

We both peer at each others lips, giving in to the magnetic pull that has been holding us apart for too long. We both lean in slowly, her breath warming up my lips.

We quickly turn to look at the dorm room door as Hwasa walks in with Wheein. Interrupting us. Moonbyuls stare turns into a glare as they have just ruined the most heart felt moment she has ever had in her life.

"Hwasa.."

---------------------------------------------------
Heya moomoo~ I hope you liked this chapter. I have a feeling Hwasa is gonna get beaten by Moonbyul. I wish it was me lol- anyways.

Word Count: 823