one

❪  EREN YEAGER  ╱  STREETS ★  !   ❫
damn papa, you a rare breed, no comparing

❪  EREN YEAGER  ╱  STREETS ★  !   ❫❝damn papa, you a rare breed, no comparing❞

⌯ ━━━   ༻ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ༺ 🏁      ☆       🛷

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐔𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐈 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐌 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐈 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐌 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆

so gone by monica played loudly from the crisp speakers which echoed throughout terry's workshop. the smell of motor oil, and metal burned pluto's nose as she sat in a swivel chair while reading the latest magazine of pop culture for the summer of 03.

lips pursed together, she hummed quietly along to so gone. a hand found itself on her face waving repeatedly as she tried to grasp some sort of coolness from the blazing miami heat.

snacking on a lollipop, pluto flipped continuously through the catalog, oblivious to her uncle's shouts. it wasn't until he yelled her name out so loud that caused a few wandering people looked over in their direction with confused eyes.

"yes." pluto says with a sigh, her eyes staying on the catalog she was reading which was all about the hottest movie out right now: 2 fast 2 furious.

"could you pass me the torque wrench?" her uncle, terry asks from underneath the hood of the truck. in case you guessed it right, terry's workshop was named after her uncle terry which was named after his dad which also makes him a junior.

grabbing the torque wrench from the toolbox she passed it to him "here."

terry's head peeked out from underneath the hood to grab the tool "thanks." he answered before disappearing.