chapter 2

Pov: Wanda

"Nice to see you again!" I raised my eyebrow. "I'll give you one last piece of advice, please don't do it, it won't do you any good," he said softly. "It'll do me some good!" "You know we won't give you America, that's unreasonable!" "I'm very reasonable," I breathed back. I looked down and couldn't believe my eyes. "What is Y/n doing here!" "She's here to stop you from doing something you'll regret." I looked Stephen in the eye. "It's wrong wanda, you'll lose Y/n if you do that please! Don't do something you'll regret afterwards. " "I won't regret it," I breathed back." First of all, what if you make it, what do you do with your other self." I bit my lip. "You'll regret it believe me, go back and spend the time you have with Y/n, let the past be past " A tear ran down my cheek. I hope you're sure!" I said and flew away.

Pov: Y/n

"And what did she say?" Stephen stood next to me. "It's okay, you should talk to her anyway." I nodded and stephen erychuf me a portal to my apartment. "Thanks stephen for helping her." He smiled, "You're welcome, see you later." The portal closed and I sat down on the couch.I took the remote control and turned on the TV. "We're having a big festival in NYC tonight in honor of natasha romanoff and tony stark." Several pictures of nat and tony were faded in. When i saw a picture of nat i turned off the tv. As if people ever cared what they did, I thought to myself and walked into the kitchen. I took an ice cream from the fridge and was about to go to my room when there was a knock. "One moment!" I ran to the door and to my astonishment, Wanda stood in front of it. "I-I'm so  s-sorry," she sobbed. I dropped my ice cream and wrapped her in a long hug. "Heyy, it's okay, come in." Tears streamed down her cheeks and I led her to the couch. "Okay, first of all I love you okay? I'm not mad at you."  "I-I didnw-what I was doing and I'm so sorry!" I tried to make eye contact but she avoided it. "Hey, look at me." She slowly raised her head. "I don't care what you did or would have done, because what matters is that you're okay and that you are with me now, safe." I pulled her into a hug and she immediately started crying again. I slowly rubbed her back. "I-I can't do all t-this anymore."
"I know, I know," I whispered softly. "I just wanted you to be better, I-I didn't know-" I cut her off. "I'm fine when you're with me, I can't lose you, you know?" She nodded. "Me neither."
"How about I take the next few days off and we just spend time together huh?" She smiled at me. "That would be perfect!" I kissed her and stroked her hair. "What do you want to do?" she looked at me "Can we just lie here and cuddle please?" I smiled at her. "Of course!" I took the rug in front of me and snuggled up to her. "I've waited a long time for this," I laughed. "Me too," she retorted, kissing my forehead.
I woke up in a panic and looked around. "Hey babe everything ok?" I swallowed hard, another nightmare. "Yes, yes everything, everything alright, go back to sleep." She sat up next to me. "Really? You don't look good." She eyed me. "I'm fine, I just had a bad dream, everything alright, what time is it?" Wanda took her  phone and checked. "It's 2:27am, are you sure? I'll get you a glass of water." She climbed over me and disappeared into the kitchen. I buried my face in my hands. "Here, drink this." She handed me the glass and I drank 2 sips. "You need to drink more." She held out the glass to me,"Please." I took the glass from her and drank it down. "There you go," she smiled.
"Do you think you can sleep?" I slowly nodded and laid back. "Come here." I wrapped my arm around her and pulled even closer to her so I could hear her heartbeat. "Good night, please try to sleep and if it doesn't work just wake me up okay?" I nodded and closed my eyes but i just couldn't stop thinking about this dream.