chapter 3

RUN!" "I can't leave you, please!" I tried everything I could to stop the bleeding. "No, no you have to go! It's okay please go!" I looked into her eyes. "I've wanted to ask you that for a long time." She pulled out a box with a ring in it. A tear ran down my face. "I wanted to wait for the perfect moment, I should have done it beforehand," she laughed softly. "Yes you would, and I would have said yes." She handed me the box. "Go!" I gave her one last kiss and ran out of the building. When the bomb exploded behind me. I ran as fast as I could until I came to a tree. I sat down and started crying.
I sat up slowly without waking Wanda and went into the bathroom. I leaned on the sink and looked in the mirror. God I hate myself for letting her go. i washed my face.I went into the bedroom and sat on my bed.
Me: Hey, Unfortunately I can't meet at the moment.
Paul: Why is everything okay?
Me: Yes, only family problems tell you another time
Paul: okay
I decided to start everything for the day and make breakfast.

Pov:Wanda

I stretched my arm out for y/n warmth or closeness but the  only thing i found was a blank side of the couch. Did we really fall asleep on the couch yesterday? I sat up straight and looked at y/n with her back to me at the fridge. I smiled slightly and was standing  behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. "Did you sleep well?" she asked me as she turned around. I nodded and smiled at her. "I actually wanted to surprise you with breakfast, but now you're awake, then you can help." I exhaled loudly. "Come on, after that I have a surprise for you." I smiled at her. "And what?" she looked at me questioningly. "If I tell you that now, it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" I nodded and placed two plates on the table. We sat down at the table and quietly ate our food. "Finished?" I nodded. "Okay, I'll pack a few more things and then we can go."

Pov: Y/n

i decided to plan a day at the beach as i know wanda loved the beach. I packed some more things while Wanda sat on the couch and looked at something on her phone. "Are you ready?" I came out of the room with 2 bags. "Yup," she replied and we locked the apartment. We got in the car and I started the engine. We drove about 20 minutes when we finally got there."Omgg," I haven't seen Wanda this happy in a long time. "Thanks babe, that means a lot to me." She hugged me and we walked down to the beach.
Flashbacks:

"Do you know what I always wanted to do?" I turned to Maddi. "This one!" She pushed me into the water and we laughed. "Dad was really unfair," I laughed, pulling her down to me. "We sat by the water and told each other the funniest stories.

Flashbacks end

"is everything ok You look so forbidding." She looked at me expectantly. "Y/n?" I shook my head."Hmm?" Wanda looked at me worried. "I asked if everything was okay." I smiled at her." Yes, I was just preoccupied." I wrapped an arm around her. "Would you like to talk about it?" I turn my gaze to the sea. "Maybe later." She smiled at me and stroked my hair. "I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you." I smiled at her. "I also!" For a while I just looked her in the eye. "Sometimes I wish I would have a childhood like them." I pointed to the kids playing soccer down by the sea. "Do you want kids?" I turned my gaze to her. "To be honest I've never thought about it but maybe?" "Do you know what I want to do?" I looked at her asking. "dancing by the sea at sunset with the person i love the most." I smiled at her. "Well, what are you waiting for?" I held her hand. "Who said I mean you!" She couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, very charming!" "Okay, but then you have to at least ask me," she replied. I leaned in front of her and held out my hand. "Miss Maximoff, may I ask for this dance?" She immediately started laughing. "What?! Was that bad?" She put her hand in front of her mouth. "No, it's just you're just so amazing, but I'd still like to dance with you." She took my hand and I helped her up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all I have in my book so far, so it might be a while before I upload anything again. I love you all very much and have a great day or sleep well <3