Bab 553: Pra-Pemberontakan Api Hati yang Jatuh

Xiao Yan sedikit terkejut saat mendengar suara lama yang bergema di samping telinganya. Dia segera duduk di atas platform batu dan dengan cepat mengambil Kartu Kristal Apinya dari dalam takik. Dia bergumam dengan kaget di dalam hatinya, "Apa yang terjadi?"

"Energi di dalam menara menjadi jauh lebih liar dan ganas. Saya pikir ini seharusnya karena 'Api Hati Jatuh'. " Suara Yao Lao membawa sedikit kejutan saat terdengar di dalam hati Xiao Yan.

"Api Hati Jatuh?" Xiao Yan langsung tercengang saat mendengar ini. Dia berbicara dalam hatinya sambil terkejut, "Bukankah kamu mengatakan bahwa masih ada setidaknya beberapa bulan lagi? Jangan bilang bahwa pemberontakan telah dipercepat?"

"Dari kelihatannya situasinya, itu belum sepenuhnya meletus. Itu seharusnya sedikit lebih besar dari 'Fallen Heart Flame'. " Yao Lao tersenyum dan berkata, "Namun, dari tampilan pengadukan ini, itu menegaskan bahwa apa yang saya katakan itu benar. Paling lama setengah tahun atau setidaknya dua hingga tiga bulan dari sekarang, 'Api Hati Jatuh' di dalam 'Menara Pemurnian Qi Langit Berkobar' ini akan bangkit sepenuhnya. Pada saat itu, kesempatan kita untuk merebut 'Fallen Heart Flame' mungkin akan datang."

Xiao Yan nodded slightly. His heart had also quietly become a lot hotter. However, this was not the time to be thinking about this. Currently, the violent and wild energy within the tower was no longer suitable for training. Therefore, he should leave quickly. Otherwise, it would really leave one speechless if he ended up being dragged into some other unexpected event that might occur.

Xiao Yan leaped down from the stone platform and swiftly rushed out of the no. 1 training room. The moment he left the room, an irritable hot energy came pouncing toward him, causing Xiao Yan's face to feel a kind of fiery pain.

The corridor was a little chaotic at this moment. The door of some training rooms were being repeatedly opened and one by one, students with faces that were at a loss immediately squeezed out. They looked at one another as they knit their brows tightly together. This was the first time that they had encountered such a situation.

"Hey, Xiao Yan, are you alright?" The no. 9 training room that was not far away was also opened not long after Xiao Yan came out. Lin Yan sprang out in an agile monkey-like manner. His gaze looked all around him and he hurriedly shouted upon seeing Xiao Yan.

"I'm fine." Xiao Yan smiled to Lin Yan by the side as he shook his head and said.

"I wonder what happened. This kind of situation has never occurred in the 'Blazing Sky Qi Refining Tower' before." Lin Yan rubbed his head and asked in a somewhat doubtful manner.

Xiao Yan shook his head slightly, only to suddenly turn it around. He threw his gaze toward the large dark-black metal door at the end of the corridor. At this moment, he sensed his 'Green Lotus Core Flame' rapidly rising within him. Wisps of green flame suddenly swarmed into Xiao Yan's eyes. In an instant, his pair of dark-black eyes transformed into a pair of green fire eyes.

Xiao Yan felt a warm feeling overflowing his eyes the moment the green flame swarmed into them. Immediately, he was surprised to realize that the black darkness behind the metal door began to gradually disperse under his green fire eyes. Hence, all the activity in the deep darkness appeared within Xiao Yan's sight.

That was a distorted space. Within that space, an invisible flame appeared like an elf that was wildly wiggling around. Suddenly, an extremely strange roar sounded. Quickly following this, that invisible flame appeared to be like a volcano erupting as it surged explosively and shot toward the top of the tower.

"Small Space Sealing Mirror, seal!"

Dozens of low and deep old voices sounded from within the black darkness. Soon after this, a majestic, vast, powerful energy surfaced. Finally, it formed a colorful light curtain on the distorted space. The invisible flame collided heavily with the light curtain. The two of them collided intensely and powerful circular energy ripples, that were enough to convulse a Da Dou Shi to an instant death, began to swiftly spread out. Finally they smashed against the dark-black wall around them before slowly being annihilated and scattered.