Chapter 22 • Am I Loosing You?

Chapter 22, Am I Loosing You?!    Iris POV

    Iris POV

[Author Note: Eating disorders are very serious matters, I know due to stress break ups & school a lot of young people suffer from them

[Author Note: Eating disorders are very serious matters, I know due to stress break ups & school a lot of young people suffer from them. If you have one I urge you so much to seek help from loved ones. Eating disorders are not to be romantic but I wanted to point this out. I used to deal with them. So I added this in the storyline. There is always hope so always take care & seek help]

♡♪♬♪♡

I lay there in bed listing to my record of the Partridge Family. I was hearing Keith's voice crooning in my ears. I sure was missing him like crazy. I missed his smile. His voice. Chatting with him. I missed everything about him.

I put our prom picture in the gold locket I was wearing that he gave me. I did keep his class ring. I should give it back. But I could not bring myself to bring it back to him.

I was hurting inside. I had my headphones on so my mom did not know I was playing Keith's record yet again. She might make me toss them out next. I hold the ring up and gazing at his ring.

Tears come to me. The only people getting me out of the house was my cousin and her friends. I last saw Keith at the beach to. With Rachel. I bet he wanted his ring back so he could give it to Rachel. 

I would not let that happen. I was finding myself to lose some weight. I could not bring myself to eat. I was not hungry. In class we were studying Shakespear times.

And some women back in the days had actually died of a broken heart. Would that happen to me? Would I waist away to nothing? I tried to make myself eat. I never had an eating disorder before in my life.

My heart was so sad. I just did not feel up to things much. Keith's song "Am I Losing You?" played in my ears. "Those happy days we spent together, it was supposed to last forever. Now we are slipping out of time" so true were those words. I was losing him. Mom made me lose the love of my life.