Chapter 35 • A Fool In Love!

Chapter 35, A Fool In Love!Iris's POV

Iris's POV

Keith and I headed out that next morning on the road. I ended up falling back to sleep while Keith was driving us to Milwaukee, then he stopped by a Hardees on the way. We picked up breakfast. When I woke up he had gotten me cinnamon rolls. They were so good! And a carton of milk to drink with it.

I was playing road games with Keith as he drove his family bus. I had such fun getting to know my handsome fiancé more on the road trip. He was so easy going.

We sang songs on the radio. Some Elvis music came on and he sang "Burnin Love" to me making me blush. Soon we got to our city around late in the afternoon. Almost dinner time by the time we arrived.

We checked into our motel first. Then went over to Donna's where my cousin was staying at. I could hardly wait to meet their other friends that Donna told me all about.

A girl names Jackie, someone named Hyde. His name was Steven but he went by Hyde. Of course, Eric's parents and Donna's to. I was going to meet her friend named Fez. I was excited to show off my new ring.

♡♪♬♪♡

"We are all checked in. I left our luggage in the room. We can unpack later. I know you want to get to Donna's place" says Keith as he hops back into the van. I nod.

"I am so excited to see Donna and Annette. Eric to" I add.

"Even that goober Kelso?" grumbles Keith as we pull out of the parking lot of the motel soon.

"Even that goober yes" I laugh. "Babe, you have nothing to worry over Kelso" I promise him. I lean over kissing him on the cheek, "I love you"

"I love you to sweetheart" he vows.

We soon pull up to Donna's driveway. There was not much in the town. Some place called The Hub. A Fatso Burger and Alex Diner. Keith gets out of the van first. Then opens the door for me like a gentlemen. And then we lock the van up.

"Oh wow, The Partridge Family really is here?" I hear some girl say behind us.

"Just one" laughs Keith.

We turn around to see a dark brown haired short girl. She stands there all wide eyed to see Keith there. She was star stuck. She rushes over hugging him. I smile. I knew it did not mean a thing. Everyone got excited to see Keith. I know the feeling. When I met him I felt the same way.

Star struck.

♡♪♬♪♡

"My name is Jackie. I am your biggest fan! I heard you were coming! Iris to! I love your new single you made. I have all your guys records" brags Jackie.

"You must be Jackie Burkheart" I say as she hugs me to.

"Welcome, to Point Place" she says to me.