Family Part 1

"Rue?" She said my name. I'm guessing she's Davina, my "Mom" and the guy I was just talking to was my "Dad".

"Davina- wait- hold up im so confused." Kol said with a confused face.

"I'm not, and now that I've heard both of your reactions, it's official. Davina Claire is the worst mother in the world." Bex had declared.

"Rue I promise-"

I stopped her "Don't you left me, I was baby!"

"I had a good reason-"

"SCREW YOUR REASONS!"

"Kol I think we should leave-" Bex said as she saw it getting heated.

"No but-"

"Rue is an untrained witch, full of emotions, and considering the family she's come from she's bloody powerful so I suggest we leave before we both end up hurt."

"Fine." They had left the room.

"I'm not going to shout at you Rue I need you to understand-"

"Understand what? That you dropped me off at some random ladies house not knowing what could have happened to me? Just left without looking back. The least you could have did was check up on me."

"As much as I wanted to I couldn't, the things Kol did in the past would have put your life in danger. Our lives in danger."

"Screw that! I was basically living in a house with a stranger! While my actual parents were doing god knows what and ended up with another child that they kept."

"I know how bad all of it sounds but can you please listen to me?" I gave her a nod saying I was listening " Your dad didn't even know I was pregnant, I was away for a year maybe less. But I swear he didn't know I was pregnant. And if you don't want a relationship with me-"

To be honest I don't even know where the tears came in from but they were there and you could tell "Of course I want a relationship with you, who wouldn't want a relationship with their mom, I just need time to process this."

She walked closer to me, taking my hand and lightly squeezing it. "Take all the time you need sweetie."

She lead me out of the door where everyone else was and I saw a couple of more people that I didn't know. Great more new people.

"I'm sorry I have to go make a phone call." I said before I darted out of the room and got on the phone with Riven.

"Riven where the hell are you? And don't tell me you're out there getting drunk."

"mAyBe."

"DUDE! It's friggin '5:00 and you're getting drunk? LET ALONE WITHOUT ME!"

"sOrrY pRiNceSs"

"I'm coming right now, tell me where you're at."

"I DoNt eVeN kNoW"

"Of course you dont great thing I have your location. I'm coming and stay wherever the hell you are."

"yEs mAaM." I hung up. He's a friggin idiot. But he's my idiot, although we haven't made it official yet, everyone already knows it.

I made my way back into the room where everyone was and announced "As much as I would like to meet you all, I have a drunk boyfriend on Bourbon Street."

"Wait boyfriend? You didn't bring that up in the conversation." Bex looked at me with a smirk and her eyebrow raised.

"We'll talk more about that later but right now I really have to go." I smiled as I walked out the door, but midway realized. I don't have my car. I stopped on my tracks and turned around. "Is there any chance I can borrow a car? And if you don't trust me you're more than welcome to ride in the back seat.