I Want Kids

A/N: The story goes to fluff then slowly goes to lime then angst then lemon..then back to fluff.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

It was a cold and winter afternoon when Nightmare and Killer came out from the department store after buying a few chocolate bars and condoms.

They were walking down the street of the cold environment with Nightmare in front of Killer and Killer behind Nightmare. The couple were in a calm yet lively mood while walking together.

They passed through a park that was packed with people and Killer stared from the sidelines. He was quite jealous of the parents playing with their kids.

To be honest, he wanted a kid too.

He saw a kid running towards the busy road and Killer's reflexes quickly acted up and grabbed the kid's fluffy winter jacket just in time as a vehicle passed by, the kid was so shocked even Killer.

"Are you alright?!" Killer asked worriedly. The kid took a step back and turned to look at Killer.

"T-thank you mister.." the child thanked Killer, Killer breathed a sigh of relief and he smiled at him.

"Don't do anything like that, alright?" Killer gently said and patted the kid's head. The kid's fear faded and he smiled back at Killer. Which made Killer happy, Killer liked kids..they reminded him of papyrus. Killer offered a chocolate bar to the kid.

"Here, you can have some unless you're allergic to them or something.." Killer says in a calm voice, like an older brother. The kid looked suspiciously at Killer.

"Mom said that I shouldn't take anything from strangers.." The child tells Killer.

"Oh.." Killer mutters, he completely forgot about Stranger Danger. The child felt a bit bad towards Killer but he was still suspicious of Killer, after all who wouldn't be suspicious if someone you never met in your life gave you a random chocolate bar.

But the eight year old slowly took the chocolate bar, Killer was a bit surprised and the kid opened the wrapper and took a bite out of it.

"But I thought your mom said that your not supposed to take anything from strangers." Killer said, he was surprised.

The child looked at Killer, silent for a momment..

"Well...you aren't a stranger to me? You saved my life mister!" The kid happily exclaimed. Killer chuckled weakly and said "Next time don't just cross the road without your parents." The kid giggled and replied "I promise, i won't do it again mister!" And Killer patted the kid on the head.

Nightmare turned around to see If Killer was still there but he only saw no one behind him except air. He panicked and cursed "Fuck-" before running the way he came. When he finally found Killer he was shocked to see him patting a little boy's head.

"Um Love? What are you doing?" Nightmare asked out of curiosity. Killer quickly turned to look at Nightmare and the kid followed. The kid got scared of Nightmare and ran away. Killer's smile faded away as he watched the kid ran away.

Nightmare noticed this and walked closer to Killer. "Love there's something that seems to bother you, can you tell me what it is?" Killer jolted from Nightmare's question and Nightmare got even more curious. Killer looked at Nightmare and stammered "N-n-nothing!! J-just uh- um.."

Nightmare raised a none existant eyebrow and Killer sighed "I'll tell you when we get home." Nightmare could tell that Killer wanted something.. 'cause Killer kept staring at the people at the park. "Hmm.. okay." Nightmare replied and he grabbed Killer's hand gently, which made Killer return his focus at Nightmare and blush.