Cold.

The night was cold, with snowflakes falling gracefully from the sky. Killer stood in the balcony staring at the countless stars that was shining on the sky.. It was quiet.

Perhaps... too quiet.

Everyone except Nightmare had left to go celebrate christmas with their boyfriends. Killer stayed behind because he had no one to go and Nightmare was busy signing papers, as usual. But Killer was used to It.

For some reason, Killer has a strong love for snow..

It was there when he was a kid even now, It has never left him miserable, Unlike everyone else.

The temperature couldn't even bother him one bit, even though It was below freezing you would randomly find him wearing a sleeveless shirt outside. Everyone had to escort him inside the mansion for him to realize he had hypothermia or somethin'.

But sometimes they would just leave him be, in the cold.

Killer was on the balcony enjoying the freezing air, he was wearing a thick wool jacket this time. It was a birthday gift from Nightmare, Killer took great care of this jacket like he took care of his knives.

Killer focused his eyes on one snowflake and his pinpricks followed it down.

Killer exhaled and a misty little cloud came out. He closed his eyes and..

"Killer, what are you doing outside at a time like this..? Get inside It's 3:46 am.." Nightmare's dark voice spoke, Killer jolted his eyes open and quickly turned around. "Y-y-yes!! I-i'll be going now- Hahaha..." Killer said in a hurried tone.

He tried to brush past Nightmare but was stopped when Nightmare grabbed his wrist. "Tch, Tch, Tch.. Where are the others?! Since when have you been standing here out in the cold?" Killer gulped.. He couldn't remember, maybe It was about 6? Or was it 8?

"I-i-i d-don't know.." Killer stuttered, his nervousness and fear making his voice crack. Nightmare slowly soften his grip on Killer and said, "Killer I can't have you being sick all the time because of your habit."

Killer hung his head low and stared at the floor. Nightmare's grip tightened again and scolded Killer "THAT JACKET WON'T HELP YOU IF YOU HAVE A COLD-RELATED DESEASE KILLER!!!You need to keep an eye on yourself!" Killer was quiet.

That's what everyone said, but he kept on doing his habit. Suddenly, Nightmare pulled him towards him and hugged him. "I-i Don't want one day to find your dust in a pile of snow because of your dangerous habit Kills..:

Killer slowly hugged Nightmare back and he muttered "I-i'm sorry..."

The two stayed in that position for a while 'till Nightmare muttering somethin..

(It's been A while since I've written any poems)

"Kills I love you but.. I don't know if you return your feelings for me.."

"What was that?"

"N-nothing..."

"...I love you too...you care more for me.."

A happy smile appear on Nightmare's face and he kissed Killer's skull. "Let's go inside now.."

A/N: Wow, I haven't written anything in a long time 'Cuz I was very busy in school, i hope you guys understand-