Ice Cream

A/N: Since my keyboard wanted some lemon, but I wanted to write fluff. The story is a bit dirty but nothing goes far than kisses and Killer sitting on Nightmare's lap.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Killer licked his chocolate icecream and smiled. Nightmare stared at Killer's mouth line that was covered in brown. Killer noticed Nightmare staring at him and he asked "Are you sure you don't want an Icecream, Nighty?" Nightmare snapped out of his trance and quickly replied "Yeah, besides I have something even more sweet than that..." Killer raised a none existant eyebrow, and grew suspicious of Nightmare.

Ever since Nightmare learned how to flirt, he kept flirting with Killer even when the situation was very serious. Nightmare grinned and Killer stared at him with a blank expression. He was expecting Nightmare to say or do something, but nothing happened. Killer decided to stay quiet to prevent Nightmare saying anything and continued to eat his icecream.

Nightmare pulled Killer close and Killer rested his head on Nightmare's chest. After Killer finished his icecream, he took a big bite of his cone. Killer licked his mouth line and Nightmare randomly said "Wow, I wished you'd do that with me."

Killer started to blush madly and replied "N-nighty! Can you stop?!" Nightmare just smirked and pulled Killer even closer. "Nope, why don't you sit on my face to make me shut up?" Nightmare whispered. Killer blushed even more and got of Nightmare, "N-nighty!!" Nightmare started chuckling and Killer stomped his foot.

"What's wrong love? Can't handle some words?" Nightmare teased, Killer started walking away and shouted at Nightmare "I'm leaving! Your such a-" but Killer was stopped by a tenticle wrapping around his waist and pulled him back to Nightmare.

This time Killer landed on Nightmare's lap and Nightmare added "A handsome man?" Killer pouted and blushed even more, he looked like a cherry or a tomato at this point.

"You know what?" Nightmare raised a none existant eyebrow and was surprised when Killer laid back, "Maybe I'll sit on your face to make you shut it.." Nightmare wasn't fazed and he whispered "Oh my~ are you planning to suck my dick this evening?" Killer stopped and looked annoyed. "You won't stop with your flirty comebacks, won't you?" Nightmare kissed Killer's skull and whispered again "Nope~" Killer sighed and he let Nightmare wrap his arms around his waist, Nightmare rested his head on Killer's shoulder and the two stayed in that position for a while.

A/N: That's all folks-