|Part 4|

Third person POV

Chester and Parker began setting up their camera, for the recording later.  Parker checked his watch '10:49 pm' he read and put his arm into his pant pocket.

Chester moved his chair closer to Parker's chair so, that they were both in the frame. Parker walked over to his chair and sat down Chester followed and did the same.

"Alright, were gonna start filming now since we got told to come a bit early and it's not a big drive from ours to
Y/N's."

Chester nodded and got up to put on the camera. He started it and sat down while, Parker started talking.

"So today we got an email from a person called Y/N who needs are help about something to do with their twin sister." Parker announced then, continued. "So we are going to head out now and see what's up."

Chester gets up and pauses the recording. He takes the camera off the stand and holds it in one hand while grabbing another stand to take to the house. Parker meanwhile is messaging the person and telling them that they are no the way. Parker got up and started to head for the door, grabbing the house and car keys from the key rack. As Parker got in the car, Chester came out of the house with the equipment.

Flash to what's happening with Y/N

Y/N was sitting in the living room with Dylan watching a movie. Dylan started to get up to go to her room, but Y/N stopped her.

"What's wrong?" Dylan asked.

"Well we're having guests soon and I want you to meet them" Y/N explained fastly.

Dylan looked up to the stairs then, back to Y/N before nodding and sitting down in the same spot. Y/N noticed that Dylan seemed upset so, they reached over and grabbed her hand. Dylan smiled softly and leaned on to Y/N.

"Love you Y/N" she whispered.

"Love you too, little sis" they laughed but their sister pushed them.

"I'm only 2 1/5 minutes younger!" Dylan pouted.

"3 minutes actually" they argued.

"2 1/5!"

"3."

"2 1/5!"

"3."

"It was 2 1/5! Mummy told me so" Dylan finished arguing.

Y/N put their hands up in defeat, "ok, ok fine you're right." Y/N laughed and Dylan rolled her eyes at this.

Back to Chester and Parker

Chester's POV

Parker was driving like always and I was on the phone watching videos. Then came up a bit that I thought would be funny. I showed it to Parker and he thought it would be funny to do as well for the views and shit.

"Okay do it in a minute.." Parker whispered.

A little later I asked, "now?"

"Yeah" he confirmed.

I reached my hand over to his and put it on top then looked at him. He acted like didn't know at first then, I squeezed his hand and he looked at me with a face of confusion. I then took my hand away and put it back in my lap. We went back to just looking away from each other and I was holding back my laughter. I covered my mouth and started giggling but trying to make sure the camera didn't see. We made it to the house a tiny bit later and I got scared again when we stopped.

"D-dude, I have a bad feeling about this" I shook.

"It's gonna be fine, Chester you're just being a scaredy cat." Parker got out first.

I grabbed the gopro and turned it off while Parker grabbed the stand and my other camera I grabbed them off him and gave him the gopro. I turned on my camera and started to record as we walked up.

We made it to the door with little complaints from me and Parker knocked.

A minute later someone opened the door who I'm guess was Y/N. They opened the door fully instead of part way and I could see a taller girl behind them.

Y/N invited us in and took us to the dining table. Where we set up the stuff then pretended to walk back in and sit down.

We started the interview.

Parker started, "so might I know who that is." He pointed to the girl.

"Oh that's my twin sister Dylan."

"Oh well can she go" Parker looked her up and down.

"No she's-"

"It's fine Y/N.." she seemed sad.

Parker nudged me and pointed to her as she walked away. So, I got up and went to go sit with her.