Propose

Annabeth's Pov
Me and Percy have been dating for 6 years now and I really want him to propose to me. We moved  out of camp half blood a year ago and lived at Sally's for a month and saved up enough to have a 5 room house with 4 bathrooms by the sea. We love out house so much. anyway I've been feeling sick lately Im kinda afraid. Anyway me and Percy were going boating in the ocean.
Percy: wise girl are you ok you haven't talked the whole time.
Annabeth: yeah it's just I've been feeling really sick lately I'm probably fine.
Percy: are you sure.
Annabeth: yeah its probably just cold.

I was just chilling on the boat when Percy stopped and we were far away from the house. And dolphins were surrounding the boat.
Annabeth: holy Athena.
Then Percy took me underwater and a bubble was surrounding us.
Percy: Annabeth I've loved you since we were twelve. I could never imagine life with out you . I want to start a family with you and I wanna grow old with you. Annabeth chase will you marry me?
Annabeth: oh my gods. Yes!
He pulled me in for a kiss .

Best underwater kiss ever
The ring was beautiful it had a pearl that was real on it I was so excited. We were going to Mrs and mr Jackson.

Sorry it was short. If you liked it please vote and comment you don't have to though. Have a good day .

Annabeth's ring 💍.