Welcome baby luna

I was walking around the house trying to figure out what to do since I was kinda bored. I got out a book and started reading it but then I felt a gush of water and I realized my water broke.  I rushed to the hospital I called sally and Thalia to come to the hospital with me. Luckily Thalia and the hunters were in town. I really do wish piper was here though. I was in so much pain but knowing I would have Luna here after felt great. I waited about 6 hours before I could start pushing. Thalia and sally were so helpful though .

Nurse: ok Mrs. Jackson I need you to start pushing.
Annabeth: ok
Sally: you can do it.
Annabeth: i hope

I was pushing really hard it felt like it was 500 years I'd been pushing for but in reality it was probably a hour Thalia kinda had this face that looked like she was about to puke but she was happy . I think the whole time in her head she was like I glad I'm a hunter of Artemis .

Doctor: here she is .
Sally and Thalia: she's so cute

She was so beautiful  she had very dark black hair and gray eyes. The doctor took her away the second I got her. I was gonna try to rest for a second after Thalia and sally left but then I got a iris message could it be from Percy. No it wasn't.