Good bye

Chiron: Percy Annabeth follow me to the big house.

I was scared why would this happen why me and Percy.

Chiron: I have brought all of u here for a very important quest. Except for annabeth.

I was confused why he said all but then I saw piper Leo and this new camper who had the darkest black hair I've ever seen darker then Percy's it also went up to her shoulders. She had very shiny purple eyes. And was dress in black. She also looked like a 14 year old which is weird since she was going on a quest with people in there early 20s .

Chiron: this is Hermione she will be going on the quest with you she's very powerful maybe even more then Percy.
Leo: like that girl from Harry Potter .
Hermione: actually yes I'm the daughter of Hecate. I'm not the book character though.

I did really like Harry Potter .

Percy: what if I don't wanna go.
Chiron: well you have to I'm very sorry.
Percy: I don't wanna go though.
Chiron: Percy I don't wanna argue if you all don't go on it a war will start.
Piper: if this is so serious how come we don't even know the quest.
Chiron: you need to go to Nashville and save a demigod and then make your way to Colorado and prevent the giants from stealing hades most powerful items.
Percy : this sucks hard.
Piper: it really does.

I was so sick of the gods sending Percy on quest .

Annabeth: I will go on the quest in stead of Percy.
Chiron : annabeth you can't go you know why.

I was so annoyed I did understand why I couldn't go though. After that little talk we packed up Percy's stuff and left since they needed to go right away.
Percy: Annabeth if I don't come back say hi to the baby for me.
Annabeth: dont say that . Goodbye Percy :(
Percy: wise girl If i don't come back give this necklace to our baby. Ok I love you so much.

Annabeth: good bye.

When I looked at the necklace it was tiny and had a seashell on it . I was wondering how he got this since it was only a day since he found out but then I remembered he told me about this necklace sally had gotten from her parents and then she gave it to Percy when he was a baby. Percy had already left but I saw Leo and calypso. She was crying. I knew how that felt. Leo touched her stomach and said make sure they don't forget about me. Then I realized calypso stomach was kinda big. Was she pregnant. I decided to not listen to the conversation since that would be ease dropping. I couldn't believe it though I wondered why they didn't tell us.