1. Showers Of The Past🖤

Krish entered Ram's office panting and called out to him.

Krish: Ram I need to talk to you urgently..

Ram was already in a bad mood as Nandini had poisoned his mind saying that Priya moved on with Krish and is happily living with their daughter in his house after destroying the Kapoor's happiness. Ram heard Krish's voice and turned to face him with bloodshot eyes. He strode towards Krish and held his collar.

Ram: What do you want from me now huh! Even if you would have taken away my entire business and money I wouldn't mind it but you took away what was most precious to me.. My wife ..

Ram left Krish's collar and turned towards the wall to hide his tears as he didn't want to seem weak. Krish made himself steady and kept his hand on Ram's shoulder.

Krish: Mr. Kapoor we can fight later on but plz listen to me..

Ram cut off Krish's words and pushed his hand away.

Ram: You are a great investigator but a pathetic human. First you snatched Priya from me and currently living a lovely life with her and your kid and still you have the guts to come and talk to me. I know very well that you wanted to investigate my dad's accident case so that you can get close to Priya.

Krish: Enough Mr. Kapoor there's no time for all of this. And these accusations ur pinning on me are completely baseless. But now please help me find Priya. She hasn't taken her phone along with her. Its almost midnight plus it's raining heavily. I don't know where she must be.

Ram was a little worried and concerned but he was still angry.

Ram: She's an independent woman and can do what she wants. Moreover she's the mother of your child so it's your duty to go and find her..I can't help you in any way..

Krish: I tried to search for her everywhere but I could not trace her. Ram please for God's sake! You know her better than anyone else.. Please help me look for her.. I guess Priya received a call from your Mom or Shubham and after that she got all tensed and told me to go out with Pihu for sometime and when we returned she was not there.

Ram: Stop lying! My family isn't involved in all this. And why don't you take the help of the police?

Krish: I came to you only for help because your family is involved. And bringing in the police would only cause more drama and Priya would not want that..

Ram:(thinking in his mind feeling jealous and irritated) Uff this guy is acting like he is Priya's mom.. Priya would not like this and that.. I just can't stand this fellow.

Krish: Ram please atleast for Pihu's sake. She's just 5 and can't stay without her mom for too long.

Ram thought for a while and scooped the car keys from the table.

Soon both of them took off in their respective cars to find Priya. They drove all over the city and searched for her in different directions.

In the heavy downpour Priya was walking aimlessly on the road with tears flowing from her eyes..

Priya:(talking to herself) This is all my fault. Wherever I go there is only destruction. Mom is right Mr. Kapoor already hates me and Pihu might also start hating me if she gets to know about my past. I've ruined everything..

Ram:(thinking) Priya can never be irresponsible and leave her child alone like this. Something must've surely happened.. But where do I look for her?

Suddenly Ram spotted a lone female figure at a distance walking towards the shut entrance of a temple.

Ram: (talking to himself) Isn't this the same temple where Priya and I did our Mahashivratri puja..

Priya stumbled upon a rock and was about to fall but Ram caught her in time. He stared at her for a while and noticed that she was trembling. He swiftly picked her up in his arms and made her sit inside the car. He started rubbing her palm and feet.

Ram: Hey Priya look at me.. What happened..?

Priya:( in a hazy and croaky voice) Mr. Kapoor...

She pulled him near and and started crying on his shoulder.

Priya: I'm so so sorry.. I ruined everything.. Now my bad luck will cause harm to Pihu also.. Please keep her safe Mr. Kapoor.. Please she is.. She.. Is.. Our..

But before Priya could complete her sentence she fainted on Ram's lap. He got very scared and tried to wake her up but she wasn't responding. He made her lie down on the back seat of the car and rushed to the nearest hospital.