2. Connecting The Dots 🤍

Priya was taken to the emergency ward of the hospital. Ram was getting all tensed so he quickly had his anti stress pill and called Adi. Soon Sandy, Krish, Adi, Vikrant and Sara reached there. Among all of them Ram was the one who was most worried but he masked his feelings with a serious face. After sometime the doctor came out and informed everyone that Priya was fine.

Sara: Doctor what happened to Priya? Can we meet her now?

Doctor: Actually she fainted due to excess stress and weakness. She also has fever and we've given her a sedative so that she can sleep peacefully. She'll regain consciousness in about 3 to 4 hours . Let she be admitted here tonight. And she should take complete rest for atleast a week and please do not give her any kind of tension as her condition could worsen next time.

Sara: OK thanks a lot doctor.

Krish: Hey everyone now Sandy and I'll take care of the rest of the formalities here. I suggest you all can return as its already very late. Sara will be staying at my house tonight as Meera aunty is already there along with Pihu. And Ram thanks a ton. God knows what would have happened if you did not find her at the right time.

Ram: Yeah all this happened because of ur carelessness. Priya is stressed because ur not capable enough of taking care of her or your child. And ya you don't have to decide for us.

Krish: Seriously Ram!! Even at this point of time you want to argue with me.!.Well you know what if only you had the brain or eyes to understand and see the truth we would have never landed in this situation.

Krish angrily walked away and Ram too proceeded towards the exit of the hospital and drove away from there.

Ram was driving the car at full speed. Multiple thoughts were going on in his mind. He was completely confused and in anguish. He stopped the car and got out of it.. He drank some water and decided to get his thinking straight. And tried to recollect what Priya wanted to tell him.

Ram:(talking to himself) OK.. Something is not right.. Where am I going wrong ...Was Priya really with Krish all this time.. . And.. What does Krish mean..that I don't have the eyes to see the truth..

After a while of placing all his thoughts together Ram remembered about his first encounter with Pihu. She had the exact same eyes like him. Her behaviour, and her constant cupcake eating habit all flashed before him. His hands started to tremble and his legs turned into jelly. With a shaky breath he dialled Vikrant and Adi and asked them to immediately come over.

Vikrant : Ram what happened is everything OK?

Ram: You love Sara right Vikrant?

Vikrant: Yes.. Umm.. What happened why are you asking this suddenly?

Ram: So she will not hide anything from you na?

Vikrant: Aa...yeah

Ram went near Vikrant and clutched his shoulder. His eyes were seeking for answers. Vikrant had never seen this side of Ram before.

Ram: Tell me the truth Vik.. Just tell me whatever you know about Priya and.. And her kid.. Pihu

Vikrant: (fumbling) Ram.. I don't know..Sara also didn't tell me anything..

Ram: Fine so you're not going to tell me the truth... that Pihu is MY DAUGHTER!! isn't it.?.

Vikrant: Ram.. You already know!?... I mean.. Listen I did not want to hide the truth but Priya didn't want anyone to know.. She just didn't want anymore trouble.

Ram: So she is my daughter.. Seriously you all thought that I was so dumb that I wouldn't recognise my own child??

Adi: Ram plz relax.. Take it easy.. I'm sure there must be some solid reason behind all this otherwise why would Priya hide Pihu.

Without listening to Adi and Vikrant Ram got into his car and went away. There was a storm going on in his heart and only Priya could calm it down. He reached the hospital and went directly to Priya's room to demand answers but as soon as he saw her innocent sleeping figure all his anger melted away. He slowly went and sat next to her. She partially opened her eyes but was still under the affect of the sedative. Ram gently caressed her forehead. Priya slowly touched his cheek with one hand. Tears fell from Priya's eyes. He quickly took out a tissue and wiped her tears.

Priya: Mr. Kapoor... I'm sorry

Ram: Ya ya OK now plz don't take stress. You just become alright and then we can talk about everything.

Priya gave a small smile and fell back into her slumber. Ram held her hand tightly and smiled even though he had mixed emotions of frustration and anger running through him. He was just happy that Pihu was his daughter.. And he had become a dad.. Pihu was his and Priya's symbol of love. Deep in his heart he knew that Priya cannot be wrong. He just kept on smiling with welled up eyes and constantly kept caressing Priya's hand.