6. Father-Daughter Goals 🤍

Priya slowly placed her hand on Ram's cheek. She just could not see him in such a broken state. Tears flowed from her eyes like a stream and she kept apologising to him.. Ram slowly got up and went out of the bakery. Adi too went behind him as he could not be left alone in such a condition...

Brinda: This is too much..I'm not gonna tolerate this drama anymore.. Priya are you sure that this is the entire case or is there something else too..?

Priya: No.. Umm.. Yaa actually I remember when Nandini aunty had called me I think I had heard Vedika's voice too.. But I'm not sure.

Brinda: Seriously.. These people will not give up playing their cheap games.. Priya you and Ram are so innocent and that you could never see their reality.. Nandini aunty has been exploiting Ram for all these years.. For herself and her kids' luxurious benefits. And that's why She always wanted to separate you both because she was scared that if Ram has his own family with you then they will lose their rights on Ram's property.. She had made those annulment papers back then.. And that Vedika is a shameless gold digger.. She wants Ram back in her life only for his wealth...

Priya: What are you saying... All this while I thought that Nandini aunty asked me to stay away from Mr. Kapoor's life bcuz she wanted to protect him after what had happened to Shivina.. And Vedika even she's involved... She was Mr. Kapoor's first love.. How can she do this.. Oh God!! And if you guys knew their true face why isn't Mr. Kapoor aware.?..

Brinda: That's the thing na.. Nandini aunty is such a good actor that even we did not realise it for a long time.. But after Ram's dad passed away it became a little evident that none of Ram's step family treats him like their own..We are afterall just his friends so we don't have much right to interfere in their family matters.. But never in our wildest dreams did we imagine that Nandini aunty would stoop so low and separate Ram from his wife and child.. You know what.. Ram just wasn't believing that you had cheated on him because he loved you so much but Nandini aunty and Shubham somehow pressurised and convinced him to break all ties with you.

Vikrant : Guys but I don't think Ram will believe us.. Nandini aunty has emotionally manipulated him to such an extent that he trusts her blindly. So we need some solid evidence to bring out her true colours..

Priya:(crying) What have I done.. Had I known the reality I would've never lied to Mr. Kapoor.. I would've never left him alone.... I.. I have to tell Pihu about her dad... I will not keep Mr. Kapoor away from his daughter..even for a second now...

Krish: Priya just calm down.. We can understand your feelings.. But right now we have to think of a plan.. We have to safeguard you and Pihu as Mrs. Kapoor can do anything to keep you away from Ram's life.. And we need to collect proof against these evil minds who are pretending to be good and expose them.

Priya: OK.. But first I'm taking Mr. Kapoor to meet Pihu...I know that only his daughter can provide the joy and peace he needs at the moment..

Priya informed Adi to bring Ram to Krish's house to meet Pihu. Everyone was excited to see Pihu after knowing that she was Ram's own child. Priya was feeling extremely sad and guilty for hiding the truth. Had she just confessed everything at the right time to Ram all the mess could've been avoided. She could've saved Ram from all the emotional turmoil he had to face in the past 5 years. But right now she just wanted to rectify her mistake and make Ram and Pihu reunite as soon as possible.

Ram: Why have you brought me here.. Pihu doesn't like me anyway.. She'll simply get annoyed seeing me.

Priya: (in a teasing tone) You are the famous Mr. Kapoor from Bandra.. So it shouldn't be a big task for you to impress your own daughter..

Ram:(smirking) You don't have to tell me what to do.. Moreover I've got something for her...

After a while Pihu came running and hugged Priya. Sara was also present and she got emotional after Vikrant explained everything.

Pihu: Mamma I missed you.. And why is Mr. Khadoos here.. Is he following us?

Ram: No actually I've come to say sorry to you Miss Pihu.. I'm so sorry for acting Khadoos and behaving so harshly..see I've brought these cupcakes specially for you... Please have them and forgive me..

Pihu: Umm.. Miss Sood can I have them..?

Priya: Yess baby

Pihu: Okk... Miss Sood has taught me to always Forgive and Forget..

Ram:(making a puppy face) Thank you so much... And.. Please can you change my name from Mr. Khadoos to something else.. Please..

Pihu: OK...then..shall I call you RK.. I had heard Ishaan bhaiya also call u that..

Ram: Ya.. RK is great.. Your mom is right.. Ur such a good kid Pihu.. Can I be your friend?

Pihu: Sure.. U can be my BFF also.. If you promise to share all your cupcakes with me..

Ram: Yess... I promise

Pihu: (giggling) Yay!! OK then from today ur my BFF.

Ram: Wow.. Thanks a lot.. I'm ur BFF..It's such a great honour.

Krish was feeling a little insecure seeing Ram and Pihu bonding while Priya was elated.. Pihu took the cupcakes from Ram. She asked him to kneel down and gave a small peck on his cheek. She thanked him again and happily started eating. Ram held his cheek with tears of joy. After a while Ram, Priya and Krish had a talk.

Priya: Mr. Kapoor why didn't you tell her...

Ram: Priya you may think you're a perfect mom but I'm also Daddy Cool OK.. I know to decide when and what to tell my kid..She's so small so I just don't want to give her a shock..

Ram: And.. Krish.. Thanks a lot for taking care of Pihu like your own child for all these years..but sorry I won't be able to forgive you or Priya anytime soon.. Whatever may have been the reasons..

Priya called Pihu and asked her to show Ram her room and toys to distract him as she noticed that his sadness was overpowering him again.. And soon everyone had a discussion regarding what has to be the next step.

Krish: Nandini Kapoor is extremely cunning and intelligent.. She's been able to fool everyone for so long.. So we must also be equally cautious and prepared.. First of all we must hide the fact that Ram already knows about Pihu being his daughter.. We must convince him not to reveal anything to them until we have a full proof plan.

Ram and Pihu became very friendly with each other in a short span of time... They played with toys, ate snacks and had a long chat session filled with silly talks and stupid jokes.. After a while Pihu fell asleep feeling exhausted. Ram gently carried her and made her lie on the bed. He covered her with the blanket and gave a small kiss on her forehead bidding her goodbye and promised to return soon. He came out of the room and unknowingly Priya glided towards him with a small smile on her face.

Priya: I was so sure that you two would get along well quickly.. I always knew you would be the best dad in the world Mr. Kapoor..

Both of their eyes met and they smiled widely at each other forgetting the surroundings. Suddenly Priya realised what she had just blurted out of happiness.. And Ram too came back to reality.. They felt awkward and looked in different directions.. After sometime Ram's friends convinced him not to inform anyone about Pihu for the time being. He agreed after a while as he too wanted to clear the whirlwind of doubts going on in his mind..