Tbh x Meme :D

teehee

i write these for fun and i don't actually ship their irl selves :)

Prompt: Tbh and Meme holding hands because there's a crowd but not letting go when they get out of it.

~~

'There's a crowd Meme, quick! Hold my hand!'

A quick grasp of Meme's hand clasps onto Tbh's, leaving a scarlet shade on both of their faces.

They both look at each other as they enter the crowd.
The noise of chattering people while buying and selling stuff made them more anxious.

'So..' Meme said but had trailed off his sentence.
'So.. what?' Tbh said as he poked his face in Meme's while still holding hands.

'What shop should we go to after we leave the crowd?' Meme said, ignoring what Tbh just did.

He knew Tbh was trying to flirt with him but just brushed it off since he thought he was just joking with him.

'Err... I think we should go to the clothing shop.. I do need some new shirts to wear.' Tbh answered quickly.

To their surprise, they had left the crowd so they both headed to the clothing shops to buy Tbh some new shirts.

Meme had just realised that they were still holding hands, but he didn't mind.

~~

and that concludes the one-shot!! :)

sorry it was so short, i could do the best i can for this since I don't really have much experience of writing one-shots :D

please have a good day/night!!

btw!! - i might post some new art - gacha or not i'll still post it ^^

bye bye!!