Tbhonest x Memegod (again?!1?1 😱)

Summary: Basically Tbh gets caught lacking for Meme or something i don't really know

(also posted on Ao3)

~~

Brushing hair away from his face, Memegod sat slouched on the living room couch with Tbh next to him. Immediately defeated by the heat, Meme started fanning himself with his hands.

'You know you're using more energy by doing that?' A deafening silence followed up after Tbh had just said that.

'Shut the fuck up, I don't care,' Meme scowled, breaking the silence as he continued. Tbh smirked and rolled his eyes before picking up the TV remote and switching it on and scrolling through the different channels.

~~

Meme let out a huge huff, 'It's so hot...'

'Just like you,' Tbh said, not looking back from the TV. The shorter man instantly turned his head towards the other man, 'What?'

'What?' Tbh blurted out, turning into a hot mess after realizing what he had said, breaking his gaze with the wide screen in front to face Memegod.

'A-Ah, it's nothing. hah...' the now stifled and flustered man replied back, now looking away from Tbh. After a few minutes without communication with a video Tbh left in the background, Meme looked back at Tbh.

'You know... I'll let you call me that...' Meme confessed, now giving a small grin for Tbh's approval, to which Tbh gave a quick nod.

maybe a bit too quick... (get caught biatch)

~~

Word Count: 208

Character Count (don't ask why lmao): 1170