Part 1

Chapter 1

I get to work 3 minutes late. I already know this will be a horrible shift, and that my boss will have quite a few choice words ready for me before I clock out tonight. I really wish I could quit but I need this job to put me through university, so I will just have to push my way though.

Four hours into my shift I feel greasy and gross and desperately want a shower. A group of four men walk in and get a table in my section. Just my luck. Two brunette men with long hair, one with black hair and one with long blond hair."Hi I am y/n I will be your server tonight, do you know what you would like to drink?"
"Hello daring I'm Freddie" the black hair
"And I am Roger!" The blond says and puts his arm out to shake my hand. I accept but feel slightly uncomfortable with the urgency in which Roger wanted to introduce himself to me. Which I can tell the rest of the group picks up on.
"Lovely thank you roger" Freddie says giggling to himself, as Roger starts blushing "I think we will start with four beers whatever you have on tap would be perfect thank you" he says looking around the table to make sure the others agree with him.
"Okay coming right up!" I order them from the bar and come back with them, as I am placing them down I reach over the table  setting the pints down, as I notice roger staring down my shirt, looking at my cleavage. I lightly smile to myself hoping I will get a good tip out of this.

The group stays for about 30 minutes after the restaurant's closing time. They tell me about how they are all in a band and just came from their first performance together. When they leave, I notice fifty pounds left as a tip and a number written on one of the restaurant's fabric napkins. I take the napkin and put it in my pocket, not exactly sure if I want it or if I will call it, but I take it anyway.