Part 1

chapter 2
Weeks go by and the bands continuously comes in and sits at one of my tables they always stay later then the restaurant is open making conversation with anyone they can.

One night after the band leaves I go to the back to gather my belongings before going home. when exit the building and Roger is standing outside smoking a cigarette leaning against the wall. Without making eye contact he says " you never called?"
"I guess I didn't." roger walks up to me, he is so close i can feel he's warm breath on my face. He smells good, like an expensive perfume.
"Why not" he says in a low growling voice.
"I don't know" I say quitly, not exactly know how to answer hes question. he is so close i could simply look up and kiss him. The sexual tension between us is loader than our conversation.
"Do you not find me attractive"
"I barely know you" I say with a giggle
"Would you like to get to know me"
"Yes I think I would"
"Where do you live?" roger asked
"Pardon me"
"It's late i'm going to walk you home, is that alright?"
"Yes, I think it is."
He steps back and starts walking, I don't move for a second almost needing to recover from that conversation, and how it made me feel. how him being simply a few centimetres away from me made my heart race, wondering what kissing him would feel like, or even having sex.

We started walking in the direction of my apartment. He asks me how long I have worked as a waitress. I tell him it's just been over 6 months and I am finally getting the hang of it, I rant to him about my shitty boss, and he laughs. Talking to him is much easier than I thought it would be.

We reach my apartment building and we say our goodbyes for the night. As I am about to turn away he kisses my cheek gently and staying there for a second before looking at me.
"Goodbye y/n, have a wonderful sleep." he turns and walks away as I open the door. When I get into my flat I collapse leaning on the door. How will I ever be able to sleep now.