Chapter 19: Out of the house 💔

........

Despite my loud pleads and yells, Levi and Ludwig did not pay heed to me, they were only interested in killing each other. They groaned and grabbed each other by the collar, exchanging venomous looks.

"Please stopppp!. Don't fight!" I stood in front of the busses and yelled, following them to which ever side they threw themselves. They punch each other fiercely taking turns, Levi punched Ludwig to the floor choking his neck. Lugwig switched and squeezed his neck too cursing in German.

The both seemed like experienced fighters, blocking punches and giving out kicks to each other.

"Are you two insane?. Cut it out already!" I yelled, the amount of blood coming out of their body, their uniforms are even torn.

It was hard to get between, they didn't leave a space for that and if I just jumped in I'm sure to get a stray punch and faint, which I wouldn't want to happen.

I heard a girlish gasp, "Ohhhh. They are fighting" the voice yelled.

"Fighting?, Where?. Oh my gosh ahhhhhhh!" The girl shrieked so loudly it definitely could be heard fifty miles away.

Like a cue, the students began to rush out of the auditorium gasping and shrieking, loving the scene and glad to be witnessing it. Pretending to be scared.

"Oh no" I covered my ears and closed my eyes as the noise increased to cheers and rants. As a highschooler, what's more interesting than watching others fight. 

And this is all Levi's fault!. When I opened my eyes again Ludwig and Levi had been separated and we're both being held by teachers and the volunteers with name tags.

They were both bleeding from the nose and had bursted lips, their fists were still balled, they struggled to get close to each other again. Each of their white shirt's collar had slackened and was stained with blood.

"Are they fighting because of you?" A couple of girls putting on strange and ugly school uniform came to ask me. I looked down at the short girls, hissed and walked pass them.

"You two go on knees, stay calm and don't dare go near each other" Mr Vine commanded, setting.

Levi went on his knee but Ludwig did not.

"I said, on your knee!" Mr Vine's voice exploded really louder that it scared everyone. If it was anyone else they would have obeyed his command but not Ludwig.

He scoffed spitting out blood and pushing off everyone that was holding him, "Get off!. Knees my foot!."

"Ohhhhh!" Of course, there was an unnecessary dramatic gasp.

"Young Man, I am a teacher and I command you to go on your knees!" Mr Vine was cleared exasperated and boiling with anger and embarrassment.

"Command your students then!. No one tell me what to do, pig."

"Ahhhhhh" okay that was rudest thing to say to anyone no matter how chubby they may look.

"Ludwig go on your knee" the lady teacher shouted but it came as a plea, she was clearly afraid of Ludwig and it's obvious he can't be controlled. She must be the teacher that came with Travis Scott.

"You must be mad" Mr Vine made to throw himself on Ludwig, blinded by his own anger.

"Ahh no!" The teacher around were quick to stop him and pull him back.

"It is your useless parents and family generations that are pigs. You must be moving mad" Mr Vine struggled to get close to Ludwig and beat him up.

Ludwig didn't move a finger, he scoffed and spat out blood again. I hide in the crowd watching the entire drama unnoticed untill Ludwig's eyes caught mine. I stood still watching him and he stared back at me.