chapter 2 : starcourt fun

... tryed to sound like Jane in the diary Input so it's weird sorry  also ↓ this means inner thoughts          (.                    )

Dear diary,
it's been a day since we hung out at Mike's and I had that feeling but ,I've tryed to put it behind and now me and max are at starcourt we are buying stuff in the food court and we are having so much fun. I love hanging out with Max because

Hey El we should go to the jewelry store I saw we can ask Mike and Lucas to buy some for us ( Max says , I shrug and walk over but a certain person catches your attention ,you runs over to the person and turns their shoulder to see who the mystery person is...it was Dustin? Hey El what's up I haven't seen you in a while he asks, oh I'm doing ok by the way is Mike acting closer to will than no-  got cut off by the very loud breathing coming from max running from the other side of the hallway to them out of breathe.HEY WHY'D YOU RUN AWAY SO /deep breathe/ FAST, Max says.

Ohh hi Max I didn't know you were there too Dustin says YEAH   cause El over here ran allllll the way down the hall to you anyways why are you just standing here Dustin, Oh I'm just watching Steve struggle to get a girlfriend I'm his side man so I'm watching on the side and all I can say is he is 13 to 0 anyway I'd love to hang out but I can't ditch Steve like that I'd feel bad sorry guys but nice to see you, He waves us out  before we can even muster up a goodbye so we start walking and the first place we went since we got pulled to where Dustin is was scoops ahoy the former work place of Robin and Steve but they quit because the memories from it made Steve upset so Robin got them a job from Keith and family video

Hey Max's what flavor do you want to do this time we should do something new right you say ,Yeah your right I'll try the strawberry sherbet please what are you getting El? Hm I think I'll get banana pudding, that's what it's called right? Yeah it is your getting good at saying word I'm proud of you max smiles happily at El and they run over to a booth and sit close together,Hey max wanna try eachother ice cream you say, ofc let's do the lock arms and hold it while other trys it ok Alright you say and watch max try your while you hold it and it makes your heart flutter( I'm so happy that me and max get to do this )

You try hers and decide that you guys should go take try on clothes because the next thing you know is your trying on clothes and laughing with Max while falling over in big poofy dresses but you try to go up a notch so you put on a super big dress and 9 inch heels surprisingly you managed to get a little bit but you ended up falling over into Max's arms and you guys just stayed there for some reason like the world had stopped and you two were just staring into each other's eyes but you eventually are interrupted by the annoyed shop owner and you to run out of there and look at the big clock. Hey max don't we have to leave soon you said we had to leave at eight thirty two? OH CRAP my mom said I have to be home by nine we have to go now El.