Prologue

Okay, this has been a long time coming. For you guys, and for us. So, after some careful consideration on both of our parts, I decided it was time to give this story a much-needed make-over. As in, reboot it and give it a new, fresh coat of paint. Straight from the top. Hopefully you'll guys enjoy this version of RWBY-K!!!

"Dad, tell me a story!" The cheerful voice of a blue-haired child draws the attention of Noctis, sat on the chair next to his son's bed, smiled benevolently and stroked his head.  The boy name was Kyon Virtus Caelum. He was 6 years of age, wearing a blue v-neck T-shirt with white edging and black shorts with pockets on each of the sides. He had bright golden eyes and blue hair with side-swept bangs.

"Okay Ky, what story would you like to hear?" His father asked with a slight smile while little Ky thought about it

"Tell me ... the one of the Founder King!" Ky replied while he smiled at his father, who chuckled and then massaged the bearded chin. 

"Again? You heard that over a hundred times." 

 "I know, but it's my favorite one!" Ky said, grinning ear to ear.

Noctis shook his head at his son. "Alright then..." said the man as he inhaled slightly "It all started-"

 "In a far away land lived the kingdom of Lucis. This kingdom was gifted by by the Gods with their greatest gift. The Eos Crystal. The score of all magic. Said to be the heart of all things in the world. The Gods trusted it to Lucis and with the crystals light the kingdom thrived. But Jealously and lust for power brought Darkness to this kingdom. A Dark Sorcerer wanted to take the power of Crystal for himself become stronger than the gods. With magic and the pools of Grimm he created something twisted and dark. a creature of Darkness. Daemons. He created and army of Daemons even Grimm and attacked the kingdom of Lucis but when all seemed lost a young spark of hope appeared. Zeren Lucis Caelum. A noble king, chosen defender of the sacred Crystal and Ring, and founder of the nation known to us now as the Kingdom of Lucis. Dubbed 'the Savior' not only for his mesmerizing feats on the field of battle, but also for his piercing eyes of shining gold.

Together, he and his Crownguard joined hands with the Oracle to travel the world and dispel the darkness that plagued our star. Soon, they faced the Evil Sorcerer and defeated him. With the Sorcerer slain the Daemons vanish and the Grimm fled to the land of Darkness. Later on, Zeren and the Oracle fell in loved and she became his queen and together they both and the kingdom lived happily ever-heh..."

Noctis observed his son Ky who was lying in bed, completely asleep. Smiling at the sight of his sleeping son, the man slowly got up from his chair and, after gently stroking Ky's head and taking the stick, he left the room muttering in a low voice a "Goodnight, Ky" and, while he was going out, he succeeded to perceive a "'night, Dad" from his son.