𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

warning: smut 

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Ari woke when the sky was still a cotton candy pink.

Addison was on his chest, soft breaths leaving her lips while he trailed his fingers down her spine gently. His right hand moving to rub the sleep out of his eyes, blinking slowly to adjust to the light in the room. Tilting his chin down he smiled seeing the peaceful look on his wife's face, her body molded into his side, his sweatshirt swallowing her body, keeping her grounded in safety. Ari sighed, leaning down to press a gentle kiss to her forehead, running his fingers through her hair.

Ari never understood love, he never wanted to have that feeling. But the Addison brought forth all the warm feelings he had pushed away, warming his icy heart. Three months ago if someone would've told Ari that he would be in love with a woman he had a one night stand, he would've laughed. But now, he could see his life on the island with her, with children, with a future. Ari had a desire to survive now, because if he was the reason Addison's heart broke, he would never forgive himself, even in death. She was the light on a dark day, the sun when the clouds rolled in, she was his lifeblood, even if she didn't know it.

Ari was pulled out of his thoughts when Addison shifted, burying her head further into his chest.

"Good morning little one," Ari smiled, pulling the blankets around her tighter to keep their body heat locked in the silk sheets. Addison sleepily smiled up at him, pulling herself up higher on the mattress and ducking her head in his neck, his arm locking tighter around her waist, keeping her against the bare skin of his chest. "I'm so sorry." Addison murmured, pressing a kiss to his neck, embarrassment flooding through her, a deep feeling of shame that she had pulled Ari away from work. "Stop apologizing," Ari murmured, lifting her so she straddled his hips, her sweatshirt covered hands pressing against his chest, "you are my first and only priority, you needed me, you have nothing to be sorry for."

Goosebumps appeared on her skin as Ari rubbed her thighs gently.

"Are my brothers okay?" Addison asked, Ari smiling at the way worry flickered into her blue eyes, her pupils dilating in panic. "Yes, they're okay, you're going to take them to town today and get them new phones," Ari explained, bringing one hand up to brush the hair out of her face, "Killian is going to go with you, don't go out of his sight, you know the rules." Ari spoke gently, his voice commanding her attention while she nodded, wrapping her arms around his neck once again. "Tonight, you and I are going on a date, pick out something pretty while you're in town."

"A date?" Addison's voice was filled with excitement, bouncing slightly on his hips, a groan escaping his mouth. "Yes angel, a date," Ari mumbled against her lips when she leaned down to press a kiss to his mouth, his hands slipping under the sweatshirt she was wearing. His fingers curled around her hip, pressing into the skin to keep her against his body. "Why? You're already married to me." Addison questioned, sighing softly when Ari peppered kisses down her neck, landing on her shoulder. "Because I want to remind you how special you are to me."

"I can think of another way you could do that."

Ari smiled softly, arching up to capture her lips with his. His hands moved up her sides, pulling the sweatshirt up with them, a sigh leaving her lips when Ari's tongue stroked her own. "You're so gorgeous," he whispered, pulling the sweatshirt over her head, lazily throwing it aside before he was rolling them so she was under him. His hands never seized their exploration of her body, tracing the lines of her figure, curling around her hips, running down the crease of her thighs. A breathy gasp left her lips when he dipped his head into her neck, nipping gently at the skin, leaving a subtle purple mark. Ari moved slow, setting a sensual pace as she lay bare below him, exposing her body, mind, and soul for the man.