o7

I'm a little bit of a mess rn and i can't sleep so I decided I'm just gonna quickly type something up here, see if typing it out will ease me a little y'know?

I didn't watch the blade often, a crime I know. But i loved his humor and his sarcasm. When he'd pop up in other ppls streams i loved hearing them interact. He was one hell of a smart guy, entertaining without even trying.

Hec, he made merch of his death, I cry laughed at that!

I can't imagine what his family and friends feel, if it hurts this much for me i can't imagine how it is for them.

I'm conflicted, I love this story, and i don't plan on stopping, but it feels... odd? Disrespectful? Maybe not disrespectful, considering how the man profit his own death (ik it's for donating but c'mon, it's such a Technoblade thing to do I'm mad but impressed and very much sad)

Me and Cyber will most likely continue, I might slow down every time i even get to his character. But I want- I don't know what i want really. I want the story to continue, not just cause it's blown up and done so well but because i enjoy this story and i enjoy making heartfelt scenes w some sprinkled angst. It also helps with my head and thinking clearly and it's what got me and Cyber as friends.

we'll see, I can only hope and pray that all of his friends and family are well and stick together. this isn't something any of them should deal with alone.

I might make a tribute or something, dunno. might not. A oneshot maybe to honor him, i cna't make fanart, I'm not that great with art, but i want to do something for him y'know? anyways, that's just what i wanted to say. I hope your all safe and well, get sleep, be safe, and love your friends and family, and the pets ya have!

<3