Saved From Myself

Hiiiii

Im the author andddd its my first book so pls don't insult me T-T       if I somehow make a mistake, pls tell me 😓 N e wayss onto the storyy    UwU✨

I hope ya'll like the pic :)) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Y/N POV-

Your eyes look at the city full of lights, the lights trying to overcome the darkness brought by the night. You look at your feet that dangled at the edge of the dilapidated building. The ground far beneath you is tempting ,as though it is telling you ,"Jump". You raise your bandaged hand up in the air, the cool evening wind brushing against the exposed fingers. You felt like the world had calmed down for a moment. You smile meekly. You stand up and turn around on the edge. You close your eyes as you prepare to jump. Closing your eyes , you let your feet dangle at the edge a little before letting go. You let yourself submit to the gravity that pulled you to your death. 'Goodbye ...cruel world..' you think, bracing for the sharp impact.

But the impact never came. 

-Osamu POV-

'Suna said to meet at the rooftop...' I thought, rubbing his nape. I sigh as I climb up the rusted ladder towards the rooftop. When I got there, I saw a human figure standing on the edge. To be precise, a femine figure. I stared and noticed that she had climbed onto the edge. She was going to jump. Adrenaline surged through my body at the thought. Immediately, I sprinted to her. Arms stretched out as far as possible, I reached for her wrist and pulled her back onto the rooftop. She slowly opened her e/c eyes, visibly confused. I was awestruck. 

Her e/c orbs were beautiful...but empty... A  soft gust of wind blew past us, her stray h/c locks rose up and down despite the hoodie that covered the rest of her hair. Her lips were agape cutely. 

I swore my heart skipped a beat when I gazed into her mysterious eyes. 

*slap

I felt a sharp sting on my cheek and immediately came back to Earth. 

-Y/N POV-

I opened my eyes to see a pair of sharp, grey eyes. 'I-wHuT.' I thought. The boy in front of me had his left hand on my waist while the other was intertwined with my hand. He wore a grey hoodie with a black strip on it, and a pair of black, ripped jeans. His eyes seemed to be observing me while his grey hair tickled my forehead a bit. His gaze was so intense that I felt my ears burn up. 

Next, I slapped him. 

'Holy crap, the hell is wrong with me,' I thought. The boy immediately let go of my waist and walked two steps back. 

"I saved you from dying and you just slap me?" he asked rolling his eyes. 

"There's a reason why it's called "suicide", Mr ummmmmmmm... "you say sarcastically before trailling off. 

" Osamu, Miya Osamu. But call me by Osamu, I have an extremely annoying piss hair jerk for a twin. I don't want to be confused with him," he stated. 

" Okay." you deadpanned. You took out a box of cigarettes as you began to light one. The song "Wozwald" played in your ears as you left the rooftop. 

"Woah, you do know thats bad for your health right?" Osamu asked, placing a hand over yours. 

" What do you know? Fck off," you spat venomously and left the rooftop. 

As you leave , you feel a familiar intense gaze drill imaginary holes through your head. 

Just then, you had a thought. 'Those pair of eyes are familiar... Just where did I see them?' 

{END} 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo...its the enddddd how did ya'll think of it? This is my first book soo T-T

(I liked it tho...)

PLS tell me ya'll liked it T^T 

goodbye atsumu, it was nice knowing you

Baii, have a good day/night ~

(673 words)

-1st July 2022