Chapter 9・Annoyance and Irritation

Hihi, how do yll type so much, 659 words is like alot on google docs but so little on wattpad

Y/N POV

'Shit!' 

I cursed mentally, grimacing at the amount of mistakes i had made in my assignment. Tapping my pen on my table, i began glaring at my assingment with pure irritation. I was beyond frustrated. I was on the verge of failing this class, a history class. How would I know that Japan participated in World War 1? I only knew that they participated in World War 2, plus how is history important? It just talks about dead geezers doing something good or bad in the world where you will only be remembered if you made significant change inside or outside the country.

I let out an audible huff, twirling my pen in between my fingers. I was surely gonna be put up for extra classes for history. What a waste of time...

Keiko on the other hand scored an A. She really is Father's dream daughter, unlike me. From the corner of my eye, I could see Keiko flashing her assignment to her seatmate. Pride and glee radiated off her now caked in makeup face. What changed her? 

" Thank you for all your hard work in this assignment, but of course there is a batch of you who have failed or are on the verge of failing. I will be assigning another graded assignment next term. I hope that those who are in trouble will buck up and receive better results next term. Thank you, class is dismissed. " The history teacher stood up collecting his laptop. He waved his wrinkled hand, dismissing the students who had stood up to bow to him as he left the class.

He was a nice teacher and all but the subject he was teaching wasn't. I felt a slight tinge of guilt at the thought of the old teacher raising his blood pressure because of me and a few other students. But I can't help it, I'm naturally bad at this subject.

Packing my history textbook and assignment away, I felt Suna prodding me. "I saw you just now, what happened?'' He raised a questioning brow at me. "I may or may not have just barely passed Mr Toshiro's class. " I giggled with a painful smile on my face. "Sucks to be you. " He laughed. "Sorry but can't help ya, i scored a C. Wouldn't want me to teach you the wrong thing right?" 

I groaned in irritation. "Goddamnit, you're stupid." I rolled my eyes. "Aiiiii, I can't help you but I'm pretty sure there will be someone that can actually help you. " Suna smiled slightly. "Osamu?" I looked at him curiously. "Believe it or not, Osamu isn't any better at this subject than me. Surprisingly, the one person that can help you is actually Atsumu." Suna chuckled at my response.

"Atsumu? Seriously? You're lying, right?" I gaped, I definitely wouldn't expect the blonde volleyball maniac to be good at his studies. I guess there's more than meets the eye

"Nope, Atsumu is actually good in all his social studies except Geography." Suna spoke. "That's new," I chortled.

"I'll ask him to tutor me for free later during lunch. Go back," I ushered Suna back to his seat as the next teacher came in. "Bye~" He waved before jogging back to his seat, which was to my right corner. I turned and noticed the twins discussing. They noticed me immediately and waved with smiles on their faces.

I waved back and faced back front as the teacher started another yet boring lesson.

-Timeskip-

"Time for lunch," I mumbled while stretching my sore arms. Damn that compo really tired the shit out of me. I cracked my fingers as Suna and the twins walked over to me.

"Boo," Suna tried scaring me.

Turning around, I glared at him,"You really think I'd be scared by that?" "Nah obviously not" Suna shrugged his shoulders,"Just for fun."

"Let's go Y/N~" Atsumu grabbed my hand and dragged me to the canteen. I ran with the fake blonde, laughing a little,"Okay let's go"

Turning, Atsumu yelled at the two strolling males. "Last one to get there treats everyone to drinks and is a rotten egg!"