chapter 2

Honestly, I dont think I've ever been so happy for the weekend to come. This week here, at this new school, been the longest 5 days of my life.

Its wasn't necessarily bad, I made some new friends, and easily found my way around campus, which might I add, was huge with atleast five different buildings, and we had almost an hour between classes, which I also had to get used too.
At my old school there was only two small buildings; one for the basic curricular classes and a cafeteria, the other for electives; and adding on the the cramped school, we had ten minutes between classes, so we had just enough time to run across campus to get to class.

The worst thing about being here, is him. Luke.

Everytime I see him, the butterflies erupt in the pit of my stomach, and my cheeks catch fire, betraying me, releasing my emotions to the world....and I absolutely hated it.
in fact, I hated the fact that I didnt hate him, not even close, not one bit.

In the beginning I though it might actually work, Luke and I,  but that was before he started to remind me of the one person who truly hurt me, who gave me the idea of love, treated me as if I were special, then took it all away.

°•°•°•°•°

"Get your ass up, Alexa, now!" I heard a voice yell, waking me from the peaceful darkness of sleep.

Rubbing my eyes, I stifle a yawn before sitting up in bed.

"Could you not be a bitch Brianna and just leave me alone?" I mutter, sending daggers in her direction, only to receive them back..

If looks could kill, I'm sure we would both be lying dead on the floor.

Brianna stood in my doorway a moment more before adding, "my mother will not drive you to school, so hope you like walking, since you already missed the bus." Brianna was wearjng devish smile stretched across her face.
And thats when I knew..

She turned off my alarm
.
Why?

I dont know.
I glance to the clock on my bedside table, which proved I had definitely overslept for about an hour.

Looking back to my door, I see briana still standing there, now inspecting her nails like they were they most interesting thing in the world.

I clear my throat, catching her attention and point past her, indicating her to get the hell out of my bedroom. She flipps her hair like some cliché basic mean girl from a cheesy movie, then prances out of my room.

Bitch

After about 30 minutes I was completely ready for school, dressed, with my makeup and hair done.

To my advantage, I was alone in the house by the time I skipped downstairs.

The silence filling the house was comforting, a feeling I haven't truly felt in a long time, but instead, the sensation of control that only surfaced when a blade was embeaded in my skin.

Shoving my cellphone and keys into my pocket, I left the house, shuddering from the harsh and bitter cold air before begining to walk the route to school.

Just one more year. One excruciating, dreadful, terrible year to go through before I can officially move out of this retched place I now call home.

AN

wow, this book sucks ass right now, but fear not, because (hopefully) soon the story will become really good, and yall will think "holly chizberries, this isn't as bad as I thought"

alright, I apologize for writing a basic af fanfic, but if a certain someone wouldn't be making fun of my soft spot for luke hemmings, then this might not be posted

but yet again, I wanted to write this deep, deep down, bc my writers block kicked in with about all my other works

enjoy?

savvy•