Prologue

Authors Note: If you want to know more or learn about Error404, read his wiki here:
https://alphatale.fandom.com/wiki/Error404!Sans#:~:text=Error404%2C%20being%20the%20self%2Dproclaimed,Sans%2C%20etc.

Also the story regarding My Hero Academia may not be 100% accurate. Just needed to say that, enjoy!

.

.

.

Error404 was doing his usual business, trying to rebuild Alphatale. He had been doing this for thousands of years, doing everything in his power to restore Alphatale before it was destroyed. Error404 was having a conversation with Error in regards to rebuilding Alphatale. "You're making some progress 404. Your world may be in good hands after all", Error claimed. "It's still gonna take quite some time to rebuild it my student. Once I'm done, your goal to eliminate the AU's will be fulfilled", Error404 said.

Error kept watching Error404 do his business as usual, till he grew tired and decided to head out. "Alright, well while you try to rebuild your world, I'm gonna head back to the Anti-Void and watch some Undernovela", Error said. "That's fine, I don't need you at the moment", Error404 said in a monotonous tone. This simultaneously made Error both irritated and relieved since he and Error404's relationship varies. Error made a portal to the Anti-Void and it closed once he stepped in.

Error404 didn't seem bothered by Error suddenly leaving for his own reasons, so he just kept working. After a few minutes, Error404 felt satisfied with his progress and decided to take a break. He went to go grab some chocolate chip cookies in a jar that he'd been keeping for awhile. "I'm satisfied with my progress, plus I gotta reward myself somehow", Error404 said. He sat down on a chair and fed himself, getting crumbs all over his face and robe. As he was too busy eating his cookies, Error404 looked over and saw something out of the ordinary. He glanced over and raised one eyebrow, curious to what it was he was looking at. "Something's not right", Error404 thought.

He got off of his chair and put the jar of cookies down, placing the lid back on. Error404 walked towards the anomaly with caution. When he got close enough, it clicked in his head what he was seeing. "I had a feeling something like this was gonna happen soon. This isn't good, I've got to fix this as soon as possible", Error404 exclaimed. He examined the work in progress Alphatales' code and there was a glitch in the system. It was spreading fast like a virus, something that even caught Error404 by surprise. As Error404 reached over with his right hand to examine the code even further, a large rumbling, vibrating sound was echoing all around Error404. The glitch or virus was spreading like wildfire and was giving Error404 a massive headache. "What the hell is happening! I've never seen something like this before!", Error404 yelled out. Out of nowhere, the code of Alphatale was unreadable at this point and maybe even irreversible. The echoing and vibrating weren't getting any better, as they grew more corrupted very quickly.

Suddenly, the vibrations and echoing had stopped. Error404 didn't know what had just happened, but he hopes it doesn't occur a second time. With a sigh of relief, Error404 would turn around until he was being pulled in by a massive force. The code hadn't stopped getting more corrupted, it had formed a hole in the fabric of time and space. This sudden powerful gravitational pull caught Error404 by surprise by how absurdly strong it was and it was pulling nothing except for him. "Dammit, I can't hold on any longer! Why is this happening! I can still fix this!", Error404 shouted. Eventually, Error404 had lost his grip and was being pulled in. As he was about to enter this wormhole of some sort, his left arm had been caught by blue strings, buying him some time to still escape.

"Hold on Error404, I've got you", Error exclaimed. Error tried to pull back with all his might, but it was a massive failure. The blue strings that were attached to Error404's arm got ripped to two. With Error404 pulled in by the wormhole, it closed, with Error stuck by himself. "What the hell did you do 404! God damn it, now I've got to find his ass. This is gonna be exhausting", Error sighed.

Some time had passed now. How long? Minutes? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Years even? Who knows? Error404 woke up with an aching headache, but this environment wasn't the same as his place. It was something new. Something that even Error404 himself wasn't aware of. After letting himself wake up for a couple minutes, he got up and was observing his surroundings. It was an alley, and he had woken up next to two large trash bags and a dumpster in front of him. Error404 didn't know what happened or how he arrived here. He had suddenly lost his memory? How odd?

Getting used to his surroundings and making sure no one was close by, Error404 attempted to escape, but to no prevail. He had tried again and again, with the same result. Error404 didn't feel himself. Mentally, he was the exact same, but physically, something had changed. Error404 looked at his hands as they were no longer just bones. They were human hands. Shocked, Error404 touched his body everywhere and realized that he somehow became a human. Next to the dumpster was some glass shards. He took the biggest shard he could find and viewed himself. He was no longer a skeleton. He now has messy black hair with dark blue highlights along with a slightly narrower facial structure. Besides his sudden change in appearance, his features and clothing still remained intact. His deep gashes down from his eyes, his black hands with blue fingertips, blue teeth, black and blue eyes, a white shirt, and his blue robe with white fur. Error404 also had quite the muscular build with a four pack being visible. His skin was just as pale as his bones, however.

Touching his face, feeling skin and muscle, shock was all over Error404's face. After a minute of processing about him turning human, he turned his attention towards finding a way to escape as that was a bigger deal for him than having a human appearance rather than his skeletal self. Despite his powers not being able to travel back to the Undertale Multiverse, he could still travel everywhere with the limit being in the universe he currently resides in. That was Error404's first and top priority, to find a way to get out of this mess.