𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

╔═════════════════════╗
✯ x ᪥
- surprise -
"  sun and moon "
//jungwon ff
❦- 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚢 -❦
╚═════════════════════╝

the plan was out. Decorations were bought. staffs ( going seventeen ones to be exact) were planning the event. Tickets were given.

All that was left, was Jungwon to open his mouth and ask.

"Hey, look what I got you " Jungwon smiled as Kira huffed, stopping her dancing to walk over to the older boy, seeing the two ticket in his hand.

"What's this- oh" Kira mumbled as she saw the familiar caratland print on the ticket, she smiled for a second or two before hitting the boy.

"I told you I didn't want you to ask Seventeen for tickets!" She hissed as soft laughter were heard from him.

"I didn't ask for it, babe."

"Then what" Kira glared at him as he sighed at the younger, stifling a smile.

"Jeonghan hyung gave it to me - turns out you being a seventeen fan was big news." Jungwon explained as Kira oh-ed

"Oh my gosh, that means I need to pick an outfit to look good, and pretty. when's the fan meeting again? oh God it's this Saturday. Oh my God " Kira rambled as she picked up her bag, Jungwon laughing slightly at her panicked state.

"chill Kira, we have time and besides, you look great in anything." Jungwon smiled as Kira shook her head, blushing at the complement.

"Anyways, I need to study on Criminal Law, or Professor Yang would come after my ass." Kira mumbled as she picked up the thick stacks of books and sat at the table, studying as her soulmate admired her.

He had always found her pretty, he wasn't going to lie.

And maybe it was the soulmate bond acting up, but as time passes, Jungwon felt like he couldn't live without Kira.

Kira was a very important part of his life.

"Wonie, I'm tired." Kira complained as Jungwon looked up from his phone, seeing the young girl looking at him with sticky notes pasted all around.

patting on his lap, he laid down his jacket and allowed her to sleep on it, playing with her hair as she fell into a deep nap.

"Oh gosh, they are so cute." Sunoo squealed as he quietly took a few photos of the young leader and his soulmate asleep against the mirror on the practise room.

"Let's not disturb them." Heeseung whispered as the group left the practise room, allowing the two to sleep.

When Jungwon woke up, he saw Kira focusing on memorizing articles and law, mumbling to herself as she highlighted the important points.

"Let's go home and rest, love, we have a long day tomorrow." Jungwon said as Kira hummed a yes, reading another article and memorizing before packing her bag.

Jungwon enjoyed calling Kira different names, from babe to love. He just would call her anything but Kira.

And Kira took it naturally, thinking it was a habit of the male.

"Let's go?" Jungwon asked as Kira smiled, turning off all the lights and air con before exiting the room with jungwon, not without yawning.

she was exceptionally drowsy these few days.

"have a good rest at home." Jungwon reminded as she nodded tiredly.