𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Kira stood outside, smiling dumbly to herself as she constantly remind herself that she has a boyfriend now, who was Yang Jungwon.

"Hey, are you Kira?" a voice said as Kira looked up to see two girls around her age smiling at her as they approached her.

"You look really cute in real life, and I'm really jealous of your relationship with Jungwon!" They smiled as they continued approaching her.

"Thank you" She bowed as she walked up towards them.

"you guys are so cute you know" one of the girl said as she moved swiftly, stabbing Kira in the process as the young girl looked at them in shock.

what was going on?

"first enhypen and now seventeen, aren't you such an attention craver? " She tutted before walking away with her friend, leaving the knife in her body as she took out hand sanitizer to clean her hand, claiming that she had dirtier it.she left, not without a final warning.

"stay away from the boys. and I mean all of them."

Kira felt herself getting weak as the knife was still lodged in her body, struggling to pick up her phone, she went to the emergency dial and called the first number on it.

"unnie.." She could barely managed to say before she fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Kira?"
"Kira!"
anxious voices were heard on the other end.
she could only pray that the boys got to her in time.

when the boys rushed to her, Seungcheol had picked up the phone, answering it as he briefly explained the condition.

he didn't know who the other person was. but she was Kira's emergency contact.

Wonwoo was carrying Jungwon as they all ran out of the room, waiting for the ambulance to come by.

Kira was being rushed to the hospital, Jungwon being carried on Seungcheol's back as the group of 13 made their way to the nearest hospital.

Seungkwan was busy talking to Enhypen's manager as the group waited anxiously outside during Kira 's emergency surgery.

Jungwon was also pulled in due to his bond with the girl.

"I have asked the security, they managed to get cctv nearby that shows two girls walking suspiciously. We have handed the clips to the police." Woozi said as the group nodded, all solemn.

Soon, panicked footsteps were heard as Riki ran to Seungcheol.

"how is Kira? is she OK? what happened! why was she stabbed?"

Riki was in distraught.

it was his twin sister who was hurt

it was his leader who was hurt

"it was..the saesang.." Mingyu mumbled as the group's eyes widen.

"gosh!" two more voices came running by as all 19 stood up.

It was two unfamiliar faces, the lady had her hair up in a bun while the male was wearing a sweater.

they seemed to have rushed here.

"How is Kira? what happened?" the male asked as everyone looked at them in confusion.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Heeseung stood up and asked as the couple sighed.

"I'm Han Joonhwi, and this is my wife, Kang Sol." He introduced.