the beginning. (gary meets the grexy grinch)

gary got up for the day "mrow" he said dramatically

ok maybe that was too dramatic for the morning, he thought, so he tried again. "merow."

suddenly, his owner aka spongebob got up from his nap and cried, "oh no gary! there's no more nsail food for you left! let me go get some from the snail food shop rq"

homeboy is getting stranger eveyr day thought gary, shaking his head like a snail .

spnongebob, the square-assed mf that wore suits everyday like a nerd, suddenly threw up bits of coral. it was public knowledge that spongebob threw up bits of coral on christmas, so gary knew exactly which time of the year if twas.

TIME FOR THE HOT GREEN MAN his semiconsciousness screamed, but gary paid no attention to the thought like a SNAIL.

smh snails these days amiright

he rolled his snail eyes at soongebob. "mrrow" he said scornfully

spongbob cried and died in his kitchen due to the insufferable amounts of pain gary's words brought him. kidney stones combusted inside his tiny, yellow, pathetic body and he convulsed horribly, before dying .

gary didn't know what to do. he's hurt his owner on some occasions, but killing him? the pp (paw patrol) would NOT let that slide.

so gary did what snails do best.

he forgor about his owner (what was his name again? sqngbosb?)and left the pinapple house to live in the wilderness (streets of bikini bottom).

but then, somethimg big and green and grexy stopped gary.

"hello, my love," said the green, furry man.

gary was in love.

(it's 12:45 am rn)

(LMFAO THANKS FOR VOTING IG)