A Tribute from AquafireXD

Where do I even start?

Technoblade was one of the major content creators I looked up to. He was one of the people who brought me back to the world of minecraft, and the world of video games.

When I first heard of the name Technoblade, I instantly disliked him. Call me a hater, call me crazy, throw all the hate comments you want at me, but back then I only looked up to the Dream Team. I was stupid, and I always thought Dream was the best Minecraft player out there.

But as time went on, I started looking into Techno's content. He had this funny, sarcastic and violent sense of humor, and I grew to like it. Eventually, after 1-2 months, I began to accept the fact Technoblade is better than Dream and began thoroughly enjoying his content to a point where I was a hardcore fan. It always gave me a sense of comfort that I found in no one, and it never hit me that one day Technoblade would be...

Gone.

I always wondered what happened to a YouTuber's channel when they died. Well, I got my answer.

It came with a price I'm not willing to pay. The price of Technoblade's life.

I have had thantophobia ever since I fully learned the definition of death, to be gone and never returning. To me, it feels terrifying, and I have never had a passing of a lost one. But after my grandad was sent to a hospital once when I was a kid, I began having phases where I couldn't sleep and I only could sit there and try and reason with myself that it was a silly thing to be afraid of death. It was just natural. But alas, up till this day, I still have these phases. I always feared going to sleep, as there was a possibility that a loved one might just be gone. And I was too late to say my last goodbyes. Call me weak and naive, but I won't stop you. I know I am, I am just a human at the end of the day. All of us are.

Technoblade is the first person that I truly cared about that died. Words can't even describe what I'm feeling right now. I want to cry, but I can't. I just feel empty. I woke up in the morning to one of my greatest fears. I had forgotten to turn my phone on silent the night before, and floods of notifications on YouTube and Twitter woke me up. At first, I assumed it was Twitter drama, until Bad's message popped up. I felt my world stop, just like the day it did when Techno was diagnosed with cancer.

Now, Techno is just... Gone. Slipped away like water in our fingers, leaving only memories of where the once great God of Minecraft stood. With every hour that passes, I keep hoping that this was all a prank, and that my phone would ring to a notification that Techno tweets and calling us idiots and nerds for believing him.

But of course, that never came.

Technoblade never dies. A sentence and motto everyone hears at least once if they're a viewer. But at the end of the day, we're all still human. But Technoblade never truly dies. His legacy will live on, and he won't be forgotten, not today, and not ever.

I can just imagine Techno laughing at all of us, and calling us nerds up in heaven. I wish all the best for all those orphans up there, and I wish God luck when Technoblade starts a fight with him.

I hope Techno is in a better place now.

Technoblade has made the advancement [Ascension]

...

Rest in peace now my king.

Fly high, claim your rightful throne.

You won't ever be forgotten.

...

~AquafireXD

Here's a little edit I suggested my friend to make as a tribute to our beloved Blood God: