A Tribute from Th3D4rkQueen

Dear Technoblade,

On behalf of myself, my friends, and the entire community that has been created under your guidance - thank you.

Your life was a short one, but the fact that we got to be a part of it gives us immense joy and comfort. You were the light in the sun. The fire that burned brighter than anything else on the coldest nights. You are the reason many of us are alive, or, at least, you are the reason many of us are glad to be alive. In grief, we hold our YouTooz close in a tight hug and wear your t-shirts, sweaters, and hoodies as a way to feel closer to you, but it is no use. You are gone. And you won't be coming back.

However, you still were, are, and will always be an enormous part of our lives. The fiction we've written (the masterpiece that is Passerine,) the art we've made (some of it you've hung on the very walls of your various houses in Minecraft servers, such as SMP Earth and the Dream SMP,) the tales we've told and will continue to tell to future generations in order to keep your memory alive. The reality of it is that it will always just feel like you just aren't posting right now - like it's just another time gap we have to go through until you come back. Unfortunately, your infamous upload schedule will never again come into play.

You have taught us so much. Whether it be through a Hypixel let's-play, a lore stream, or a Minecraft VR experience video showing all of the ways that one can hit their foot or head into a wall while mining iron, we have learned so much from you.

We ring the Channel Membership bell in your honor each time we have introduced another to your legacy.

"One of us, one of us!"

We, the voices in your head, will flood the minds of others, but we will not demand blood - we will ask that we tell your story. Our numbers will grow, as they have grown over the decade. Only over eleven million of us? Surely, there will be more to come.

"One of us, one of us!"

Technoblade never dies.

"Blood for the blood god!"

Thank you, Alex. For all you have done for us.

"Anarchy!"

Go forth, having abolished all governments of man, and take on the kingdom of God. Plant potatoes in the clouds, so we know that every time it rains, you are watering. Enjoy the heavens, king. You earned it. Do not worry about us. Chin up - if you look too far down at us from the skies above, your crown may fall.

We miss you very dearly. We are glad to have known you in this life.

Goodbye, Technoblade.

Love,
Chat.

~Th3D4rkQueen

Wattpad: @Th3D4rkQueen