A Tribute from JustALittleLav

Technoblade was a huge inspiration for a lot of people, including me. His humor and videos could make anyone's day instantly better. It was sad to learn that he was taken from this world so quickly due to his cancer. Still he lives on in our memories and hearts, not to be forgotten. 

When I first found out about Techno passing away, it was the day after because I got a Wattpad notification saying someone I followed had made an announcement. When I clicked on it, my heart dropped to see something along the lines of "Fly high, Techno <3". 

At first, I assumed and hoped that Techno was doing some sort of dark humor bit with his viewers and they were just playing along. Still anxious, I rushed to check his YouTube channel and sure enough the proof was there. Still, I denied the fact that one of my favorite comfort streamers had passed. 

I decided to check a few Twitter accounts to see if they could confirm it was all a big joke. I looked at the Twitter accounts of Tommyinnit, Philza, Wilbur Soot, Ranboo, Dream, and Tubbo. Of course, all of them were sending condolences and thanking Techno as well as mentioning how he had affected their lives for the better. That's when it fully hit me that it wasn't a troll and Techno had really passed away. 

I'd like to send my condolences to his family and friends. It must be a very hard time for them right now. 

Fly high, Alex. You're a legend and a God. A Blood for Blood God. 

"Technoblade Never Dies,"

~JustALittleLav

Wattpad: @JustALittleLav