Day 2

I woke up early that morning. I checked my phone and it said that it was 3 in the morning. Right on time. I started my morning routine. Then I changed into the uniform. Grabbing my headphones and Ipod, I got ready to go to the cafe on level 1.

"No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight. In the shadow of your heart." I sang along while making breakfast. Korean breakfast foods are weird. I was way too confused so I eat the breakfast bars from my purse. I stood up after eating and walked to the school. 30 minutes until it opens. I pulled on the door.

Unlocked.

Since it was unlocked, I strolled in and went to the dance studio but not without getting lost a few times. I plugged my ipod into the big speakers. Five minutes until students come. Just enough time. I pressed play and Wiggle, Wiggle by Hello Venus blasted out of the speaker. I stood for a second and bounced to the beat.

"H.E.L.L.O VENUS. H.E.L.L.O VENUS." The speaker sang as I started to dance. I shied away from the given choreography and just went hard. Body rolling and booty popping. Then the chorus kicked in and I was in my own world. I didn't even notice the group of 6 boys stand on the back wall waiting to use the practice room in their free time.

"Jwe-song-ham-ni-da." I said when I finally noticed them. I grabbed my phone and ran out the class. I quickly snuck a glance at the boys. All of them looked flushed. I could see their boners in their pants. I started to laugh as I got into the hallway. Best start to the day ever.

I ran around looking for my class and then I saw Teacher Yang. I opened the door to the class.

"Teacher Yang, I'm in the right class. Right?" I said in English. He nodded and motioned me into the class. I walked in to see the class standing facing toward the mirror, while Teacher Yang and I faced away from the mirror. Oh it's the boys from earlier. Wait isn't that JB? Why is he here? Is he joining to debut for the 3rd time? He is even cuter now that his hair is black. I wonder if he still sees me as a little girl. If he would like me now.

"Class, this is Gabrielle, she just moved from L.A. I ho-" Teacher Yang was cut-off by a group of girls.

"Omg! You're Star-Fire. This is the American. The company has been promoting her for forever. " One of the girls, whose name tag said Eun Kyung, gushed. I coughed uncomfortably.

"Well I hope I can be good friends with all of you." I said in perfect Korean . I had practiced that all night. I walked over to the side of students and stood in front of JB and his group of friends from the practice rooms. I felt the stares at my butt. I turned to see boners all around. Even from JB. I'm not a child anymore JB.

•••

It was finally lunch time and by then I had gained a lot of attention. Boys were trying to buy me things and girls wanted to bee my best friend. I had befriended one of my classmates, Eun Kyung. Turns out she was hired to be in charge of my social media and be my right hand man.

Eun Kyung was serious about my relationship status and rumors about it. "You're not dating JB. Right?" She said while I ate ramen.

"No I'm not dating JB."

"Do you like any of the boys that you have seen so far?" Eun Kyung said while holding something. I nodded while feeling my face heat up.

"Does this boy have a name?" Eun Kyung smiled still holding something.

I looked down at my shoes. I mean I was friends with this boy. I've been friends with him for a while. Ever since my dad's company took over OZ entertainment. We hung out back in America.But he loved someone else at the time and he saw me as the 15 year old with braces and a Shinee poster on her wall. To hell with it, I like who I like and he doesn't have to except me.

"Jay Park sunbae." I said still looking at my feet. Eun-Kyung gasped and I looked up to see her recording the whole thing.

"What did you just do?" I spoke freaking out. Eun Kyung just smiled.

"I posted it to my K-pop info blog. Ten million followers know know that you like Jay Park." She squealed like she had won the lottery.

"That's terrible, Eun Kyung. That was a secret." I sighed as I stopped walking.

My phone started to buzz. It was my twitter. It was blowing up with notifications about Jay Park and I's relationship.

"Look you're not Gabrielle right now. You're are Starfire the one who will break the k-pop color barrier. In the k-pop business, we call this exposure. Now you can be mad or thank me for helping your career."

"I guess it is a good thing if you think about it that way. Since you are just doing your job. I'll forgive you." I smiled softly.

"That's my girl. Come on let's go get some coffee."

We went off campus for coffee. I was recognized at the coffee shop and they swarmed me. This never happened in L.A. We ran down the street after paying.

We had gotten back to the school in piece.

"So Starfire, how did you like running from your first crazy fans?" Eun Kyung said from behind the camera.

"They are so awesome and I would have stayed but I had school. I'm sorry. " I said to the camera.

"Selca time." Eun Kyung yelled before getting ready to take a picture. She took a picture posted it on to my insta-gram. She put the caption . New friends, new fans, cute boys. I think I like Incheon. I had approved and we headed to class

•••

We were released for the day and Eun-Kyung is apparently my room mate so we decided to stop at the lockers together. Eun Kyung grabbed her camcorder and started to record. I was try to fit my science text book in the locker without disturbing the peace that is my locker.

"Hurry up." Eun Kyung complained.

"Got it." I cheered in success as I closed my locker.

I was slammed into the lockers with a BANG! I groaned at the pain of the metal on my back. Everyone turned to see Jay Park with his hands on the lockers not letting me out.

"Jay, what are you doing?" I said trying to move.

"I'm sorry but I don't accept your love. Not now at least." Jay Park sighed

"I understood back when I was young but know I don't. I'm not a child. I am a woman now and whether you like it or not I have your attention." I said pushing past him and going to the dorms.

I'll show him and everyone else. I'm NOT a child anymore.