𝗈𝖼𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗌 - 𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍✿

short chapter but a cute one,
sorry for any spelling mistakes, I hope you enjoy !

you stood next to armin, with both of your toes in the sand. it wasn't exactly the nicest day out, the cloudy skies hid the beautiful sun from expressing itself. you both held hands firmly as you happily walked along the shiny shore.

it was only you two, just you. you've loved armin practically your whole life, you couldn't imagine a world without him.

he sat down in the sand, pulling out his drawing book. you sat next to him smiling, "you're gonna draw it?" you asked. "no y/n I'm hearing it." armin said sarcastically with a chuckle.

you rolled your eyes playfully and kissed his cheek. he kissed your cheek back as you giggled and tried to kiss his cheek. armin beat you to it and kissed all over your face, cupping in gently.

"min!" you whined. armin eventually stopped and smashed his lips onto yours. you kissed back, the kiss being passionate and loving. he moved the notebook out of his lap and swiftly put you there.

"you look beautiful on my lap y/n." he smirked and grabbed his notebook and put it on your thighs. "you're using my thighs as an table for your notebook?" you cocked an eyebrow.!

"exactly. your thighs work as a very nice table." he smiled and starting his drawing.

"can I see?" you tried to peak over it as he pushed your face back. "no baby, you can see it when I'm done." armin stated firmly. you huffed and grabbed both of your coffees you got from dunkin out of the bag next to you. you handed it to armin who responded with a faint thank you.

"do you need your glasses?" you questioned as you took a sip. "actually yeah, could you get them for me?" he glanced up at you for a quick second. "mhm." you smiled and got his Harry Potter looking glasses for him.

you put them on for armin and kissed his forehead, with your hands on the side of his head. he took your hand and kissed it, still looking down at his notebook.

you both sat there for about an hour, talking, exchanging kisses, simply loving each other. you loved how the glasses looked on his rounded face, fitting him perfectly. hell, you loved everything about him, you can't get enough.

armin is perfect, and will always be that way to you.

as much as you wanted to day dream about him you heard him say something after an hour of not talking. "I'm done, wanna see y/n?" you finally snapped back into reality and nodded your head eagerly. "fuck yeah I do."

armin chuckled and showed you it. the drawing was your sitting on armin's lap with the glistening blue ocean and the beautiful sky with fluffy sand. your heart throbbed has you stared at the drawing for what seemed like eternity.

he started to get a little nervous. "are you okay?" he asked concerningly as his hand went up and down your thigh. as soon as you looked at him you kissed him passionately, your hands in his hair.

"I fucking love it.." you whispered against his lips which tasted like sweet coffee. a big smile filled both of your faces, putting down his notebook.

as you pulled away your arms shivered up from the cold wind. armin got the message and took his hoodie out of the bag and handed it to you. "thanks min." you put his warm hoodie on and sighed.

"we should get going, it looks like it going to rain." he stated as you both looked at the cloudy sky. the once white fluffy clouds were dark/ light gray, the sun nowhere to be seen.

you stood up and stretched, letting out a small moan while doing so. armin smirked and also got up, "you'll be doing that a lot more tonight." he winked and picked up the bag.

crimson red filled your cheeks as he took your hand and threw you over his shoulder. you landed with a squeak from surprise and groaned. "really armin?" you tried to shove your butt in his face.

before you knew it he started running quickly, smacking your ass as he ran.

well you knew what you were going to be doing later, being a moaning mess. you enjoyed being with armin, you always have.

no matter what happens, you will always go and see the ocean waves with him. the love of your life.