𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 - 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋❤︎

*if you don't get it, y/n is Doja Cat and connie is The Weeknd, except they're dating. and this is not based on real events!*

you sat in the make up chair, your makeup stylists doing your make up as you were on your phone texting connie.

you
connie oml where tf are you?

bald hottie
in your ass😉

you
boy istg our performance is in an hour and you're not even here, my manager keeps trying to calm yours but he's not picking up

bald hottie
okay okay my goodness, I'm on my way darling

you
better be or else I'm kicking your ass
read 8:45 pm

you sighed and put your phone down. "everything okay y/n?" your stylist sasha asked. "I'm fine sasha, connie is just running late." you stood up once they were done your make up.

"he's always late! it's okay y/n he'll be here soon." she reassured you, patting your arm gently. "he better." you muttered.

sasha gave you an outfit to try on, you went into the dressing room and changed.

(makeup)

(makeup)

you smiled and came out, twirling happily in your outfit

you smiled and came out, twirling happily in your outfit. "I love it, hopefully connie does too ." you stated and stared at yourself in the mirror. "oh gosh baby you look amazing." you heard a familiar voice and turned around to see no other than connie springer.

"finally you're here!" you exclaimed and hugged him tightly.

connie hugged back, his hands finding their way to your ass. "yeah, I missed you." he muttered in a raspy voice. "me too, come, look at the stage."

you took his hand and led him to the stage, it was jaw dropping. it was pink themed according to your guy's outfits. it had a huge pink and black heart, "you know what to do right? you better not forget." you looked back at him.