INTRODUCED

( y/n in this story is going to be a girl perspective. <3)

Y/n was a very nice girl, she is 19 years old, as her mom has enrolled her too the new school, Hawkins high, y/n knows what goes on in this town, but she doesn't really worry, cuz she thinks nothing will ever happen to her, but she never knows, as y/n's mom dropped her off at the school in the morning, y/n went straight to the bathroom, and she decided to skip the first two hours of classes, as she was in the bathroom doing her nails in a way with an almond shaped nail, and a French tip, She had the tips Black, and as she heard rustling she stopped and hid herself, as she seen footsteps. "M.. Someones here." it was a males voice. Y/n eyes widened and thought to herself "DID I GO IN THE WRONG BATHROOM.." y/n thought to herself as the person started kicking open the bathroom stalls. Y/n flinched each time as the man was getting closer and closer. "Hm, where are you sweet cheeks. I know your not a guy..but In a guys bathroom. Interesting." He kicked open the door seeing y/n on the floor and they both made eye contact. "Oh the new girl.. what the hell are you doing In a mens bathroom?" Eddie have her a look and help her up, dusting her off for her. "I-I thought this was the gir-" Eddie cut her off. "Oh come on you can't read signs?" Y/n sighed and looked off grabbing her stuff, and walking out. Eddie snickers to himself. "She smells nice" he shrugged and left the bathroom as well.  Y/n went off to class, sitting down in her seat, as she took out her headphones, putting them up and playing her playlist, at full volume and lays her head down on her arms on the desk looking out the window.