FRIENDS PT2

Y/n's boyfriend brought her too his house and sat her on the couch. "Y/n! Your started to gain weight, in your tummy and your face, loose it! You wanna be more popular then don't hang around Eddie Munson, or gain weight! I want you to work out." He yelled at her as he was very controlling. Eddie went off to school hoping y/n would be there as he needed to talk to her, y/n was there in the bathroom crying once again went into the wrong bathroom, Eddie heard the whimpers, and comes in looking at y/n "what did he do.." Eddie bent down in front of her, and Eddie pulled her into a gentle hug, taking off his jacket putting it on her. "H-he wants me to stop seeing you.. and loose weight.." Eddie scoffed a bit at what y/n said. "Y/n sweetheart, tour beautiful and perfect the way you are, honestly if I was your boyfriend I wouldn't care how chubby or whatever you are, I would love you the way you are! Not what nobody else wants." His hands were rubbing up and down her back. Y/n thought to herself. As he said that y/n got an idea.. y/n got up running right out the school in the rain, running as fast as she can to her boyfriends house, slipping a bit going in. "We're done!!" She yells. Her boyfriend looks "what.." "I'm sick and tired of your tricks, you already sleep with Angela! I know that yea I do, and I'm sick of you trying to make me be like her, you just using me to get close to Angela , cuz she's my step sister!. Your an ass, and I hope your tricks and manipulation works on another female!." "Y/n darling.. " gets up going to her and put his hands on her cheeks. "Stay..~" y/n pushed him off. "Move!!" He stands in front of the door so she can't leave. Y/n ran over shoving him out the way opening the door running down the road still in the rain, Eddie was also running in the ran, and she saw him and she started running faster, Eddie runs and as they met each others body, Eddie hugs her tightly spinning her gently. Y/n hugged him back. "You did it sweetheart..." Eddie says gently.