3•down hill

Azalea pov}
It's been a week since Luke and I broke up. I've been a wreck. We haven't talked. He won't even say why. He's posted on social media about us breaking up. Some fans were upset some weren't.
I was laying on my bed in my room staring up at my dark purple ceiling. My dad was out at work while my mom had run to the supermarket. It's Saturday I think in the middle of summer. I don't know I never pay attention in the summer. The phone started ringing from downstairs. I ran down the stairs and answered the house phone. "Hello?" I answered. "Hi is this the smith home?" The lady asked. "Um yes who is this?" I asked. "This is the hospital-" my heart stopped-"we're very sorry to inform you but your Jane smith has been in a serious car accident and she didn't make it" I could feel the tears spilling down my cheeks. "Ok" I whispered into the phone. I dropped it to the ground. My cell phone rang. My dad. I answered. "Dad-" I started but he cut me off. "Do you want to go see her?" He asked softly. I thought. It will probably make it worse. "No I just-" it's ok I get it." He said. "Im going to see her." "K" I whispered.
I felt different. Empty. I ran up to my room. I walked over to my dresser. I tore the pictures of me and my friends and family off. I threw my arms across it whiping everything off of it. I ran over to my closet and tore all my frilly girly clothes out of it leaving mostly black clothes. I tore my posters down and ripped them up. The tears continued to fall. I spun in a circle. Taking in the damage I made. There was one picture left. Taped to my mirror. Me and my mom. I walked over to it and ripped it off. I grabbed a match from downstairs and burnt it. I watched it crumple and turn black.
The next morning I woke up in my bed still in my clothes from yesterday. I walked downstairs not bothering to change. My dad was passed out on the couch. A bottle of beer in his hand. I sighed. I saw a packet of cigarettes on the counter. Mom used to smoke so why not. I picked up the pack and a lighter. I sat on the porch, lit the cigarette and put it in my mouth. "Smoking can cause cancer you know." Said that sweet motherly voice of liz Hemings. "Oh well." I said puffing out a cloud of smoke. "Just don't let yourself go " she said then walked back inside. Oh well. Was all I thought. After i finished the cigarette I grabbed my wallet from my room. Why not? I thought. I had always wanted a piercing or two but mom always said no. She's dead now.
I made my way to the small shop in town and walked in. Michaels cousin owns the place. Her name is jackie. "Azalea how can I help you?" Jackie asked. " I want a piercing..... Or two." I said. She looked shocked. "Oh ok. What would you like?" She asked politkey. I walked over to a wall which had examples on it. "These two." I said pointing at a picture of spider bite lip rings and a black dream catcher belly button piercing. She nodded. "Have a seat."
"Thanks" I said handing her how much I owe. (I have no idea how they pay in Australia I live in America) she nodded. I walked outside and strolled around. Everything's changed