[Episode 01] Basketball Genius ~The New Transfer Students Have Arrived~

F/R = Female Reader
M/R = Male Reader

"Hey, (F/R)! Can't you hurry up?! We're gonna be late!"

"Shut up, (M/R)!"

"First day in school and you're holding me back. If you don't hurry it up, I'm leaving you!"

(M/R) tapped his shoes impatiently as he crossed his arms, waiting for his roommate, (F/R). It was only after a minute that (F/R) came out of the apartment room to catch up to (M/R).

"Sheesh, it's so early in the morning. Don't you know better than to rush a lady like that?"

"What, it's my fault that I get ready much faster than you?"

A door next to theirs opens as both (F/R) and (M/R) were arguing at the front of theirs.

"What's with the noise so early in the morning- oh. It's you two."

"M-Mr

"M-Mr. Keiji!"

Said both of them in unison as they greeted him politely with a bow.

Keiji is a guy who lives next door who casually helps with their housework from time to time whenever he haves free time. He's a kind fellow, and a good-looking one at that.

"First day of school, huh? Brings me back when I was just as young as both of you."

Said Keiji with a gentle smile on his face.

"Oh! And here, take this. Have fun in school. Don't waste it all in liquor, okay?"

He hands both of them a paper envelope containing cash worth around $600.

"W-We can't take this much!"

Exclaimed (M/R) as he tried to give the money back to Keiji, to which he responded with a small chuckle.

"Please, I insist. It's thanks for helping me out this past weekend on cleaning my apartment room. Have a safe trip, both of you."

And with that, Keiji walked off after waving goodbye to them. It seemed he had somewhere to go to.

"Okay, let's thank him later when we get home! We're really freaking late!"

Said (F/R) in a frantic manner as she hurried downstairs, and soon enough, (M/R) followed suit.

TIMESKIP