Prelude

Hello! Thanks for clicking on this book! This is the official lyric book for Spirit Halloween; The Musical. Whether you watched the wake video and want to sing along to your favorite songs the next time you watch it, want to know the meanings behind the lyrics or just are some weirdo on the internet, this book is for you. Welcome to hell- aka my world!

This is the official lyric book for Spirit Halloween; The Musical, an animated/moving picture production that is currently in the works. It will be posted when all is finished and when I FEEL like posting it, so no bribing me to hurry up like Spiritcord is doing with Spirit's sneak peeks. I am currently volunteering at a local art store, so some days it may be hard to continue some production. Hopefully you all understand and continue to wait patiently for the epic arrival!

There will also be lyric books seperate from this one- explaining the same things as this one.

Our composer is none other than Doctor Kockter- aka Glenn. I am privileged to have him working on our team. I admire Glenn for his opinions on animatronics, as well as his composing abilities. After hearing his music for a series he created on SoundCloud, I knew this was the man for the job. So this book is somewhat in a way dedicated to our composer, as well as myself- who helped direct and lyric most of the songs, along with Tingo our assistant storyboard along with myself, and Pinky or Pink Pumpkins, who has helped tremendously in production. Not only is she the voice of the alcoholic clown himself- Waving Wally, but she is also a secondary artist- and her art is HELLA good. If any of you guys know Pinky, drop a comment on her channel to let her know how much her art has done for me, let alone this production. So, again, thank you to our development team as this progresses!

So, with that out of the way- are we ready? Hold onto your butts, because you might wanna read more of this book after you watch the full video. Here is the official lyric book for SHTM. **insert cool clashy BG music here**